Whitelist Server [1.6.4] Tech World 2 [No-Plugins][No Banned Items][New Map][Apply Now!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IzahShados

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): IzahShados

Skype(Optional): If you want it that badly, please ask via PM.

Where are you from?: New Zealand

How long have you played FTB?: Almost two years.

What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I'm a nature and magics person so usually I'll start with all the crops and things and make kitchens and barns and things.

We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Preferably not as modding is what crashed my PC in the beginning but if you do, please be sure to let me know.

Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I'd like to play on your server because I prefer playing with other people rather than by myself and yours looks like a good server.

DeakraFang

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): DeakraFang
Skype(Optional): (same as Above)
Where are you from?: Alberta Canada
How long have you played FTB? i wad played the Horizon pack for about 3m before the Host Crashed the server
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Farming/Magic
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: im indeed okay with this, the more the merryier in some cases right?
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I'm currently not a Member of any servers, the last one i was on was shut down due to to many Technical issues on the hosts side.

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): _TheSettler_
Skype(Optional): TheSettler [EuPP Cotm Ref]
Where are you from?: Norway
How long have you played FTB? since lanch, breaks
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): programing
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: as long as it's easy to conect
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: becouse i want to play, it may be this server or it may be another. but this one looks fine from her at least.

ApplePioneer

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): ApplePioneer
Skype(Optional): --
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
How long have you played FTB? since launch, switching with vanilla and if i got bored of one i played the other
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I love experimenting with mods to see where the limits lie of automation and compatibility with other mods, plus i love bug testing and seeing how i can exploit them (if you dont want this on the server I wont do it ofc)
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Why wouldnt i be?
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: because I' m looking for a supportive community that likes to sit down relax and play together and I think this server is just that

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vojczejk
FTB Playtime: FTB since first Ultimate came out, but I have been playing minecraft since Alpha, have been playing a lot of ye olde tekkit
Playstyle: Mostly builder or mad scientist
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:
Unless its mcMMO i am fine with that

I had a few months long break from minecraft and i want to start playing it again, and mainly try out some new mods aside from IC2, BC, RP ad all the other "classical" techical mods.I want to get into Ars Magica as well. This server interested me a lot just because you dont base one's maturity on his age which i appreciate.

Just a word of advice, would be great to include the geographical location of the server in the server description to allow people to choose as well on that.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Cirathorn

Skype(Optional):
NA

Where are you from?: South Alabama

How long have you played FTB?
For about 2 years now? I believe

What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):
Builder of roads and farms mainly.

We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:
Sure

Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:
Just looking for a decent place to play that understands that this is a game for folks and many of us have real world responsibilities

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): kells117
Skype(Optional): patricko.kelly
Where are you from?: Ireland
How long have you played FTB? 1 year on and off
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): All three of those
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: All the better :D
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I want a server that me and my friend can play and build on

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Orcius
Skype(Optional):(willing to give for TS once ingame)
Where are you from?:Belgium
How long have you played FTB? 2, maybe 3 years now.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Farming and Engineering
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: If they aren't a pain in the ass to get them working propperly, sure!
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I've been playing FTB from the start (with watching Direwolf20) to 1.4.7... I saw another episode of him today and want to get started at 1.6.4 :) I love to build a little community, maybe not with the whole server, but with 3-4 other people on it.

Darknesscrusher

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Darknesscrusher
Skype(Optional): Darknesscrusher
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
How long have you played FTB? A month since recently, but I've played a lot in the past, and I know most things about 'old' mods, like Buildcraft, Railcraft and Industrial Craft.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I like to build things!
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yeah sure.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Because I got a little bored on my own, and I think it'd be nice to have fun with other people, so that we can work together and do things. I mean, Minecraft on your own is fun and all, but it gets a little stale after a while. In addition, I really want to learn things about the newer mods like Applied Energistics and I don't feel like doing that on my own.

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Relaxel
Skype(Optional): alex.justin98
Where are you from?: Momentarily I live in germany, but I am american.
How long have you played FTB?: I have played FTB for about 2 years now. I also develop mods of my own.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I like to build big bases, complex machines. All in all, I´m a technical guy.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes, I mostly prefer adding mods, since there are some mods that add cool or useful things, such as more compatibility.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I would like to play on your server, because I love community Minecraft SMP servers, especially with modpacks. I would like to contribute builds and maybe help some people out.
Expanding the community would also be nice. I have been on several smp servers and am looking for one that will not fail after a while.

Last edited:

Matteo A.

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): TheCoinMiner
Skype(Optional): Coinmatteo
Where are you from?: USA
How long have you played FTB? 1 year
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineer and Miner
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes and if you do, add enderstorage and extra cells
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I love playing on servers and i love being in a closed community

OffTheGrid008

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): OffTheGrid008
Skype(Optional): I prefer Telling you when in the game
Where are you from?: Canada (i speak english and french fluently)
How long have you played FTB? 3-4 years
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): building, engineering and improving
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: yes, I think its cool to add even more mods, makes it more interesting
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Because i want to be on a private server that has a good staff and that the community knows how to have fun, i also would like to be on a server with no banned items