[1.6.4] Surg's Skyblocks

NegaNote

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if fluid ducts can pull out of the bottom of crucibles. Try the sides. Also, can't tell if you have a servo installed on the output connected to the crucibles. Kind of looks like you do. I always put the fluid ducts on the sides with a servo and never have any problems.

It has to be the sides, yes.

Plasma_Blazer

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if fluid ducts can pull out of the bottom of crucibles. Try the sides. Also, can't tell if you have a servo installed on the output connected to the crucibles. Kind of looks like you do. I always put the fluid ducts on the sides with a servo and never have any problems.
Thanks dude I've finally got it working

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks dude I've finally got it working

You are welcome. Useful tip. Once you have an extra bucket of lava. Put it into a stone barrel and add a piece of redstone to make netherack. Then use a flint steel to spark the netherack for infinite fire that melts cobble 4 times faster than torches, and 2 times faster than lava. Make sure there is no wood around though. I think it will spread to wood up to 6 blocks away.

Surgonan

Jul 29, 2019
I took quite a few screenshot so I put them into a zip file and if it dosent work here is a link to a dropbox page that hopefully will https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/176676924/BugScreenshots.zip

The problem is where you are putting the fluiducts not a bug.

They need to be on the side of the crucibal, not the bottom. You can not pull out of the bottom.

For the tank, they need to be on the top and bottom. You can not use the sides of the tank.
Top = Put in
Bottom = Pull out

BTW there is no way to get dark iron in the pack

I know. I have already mentioned it to Crowley.

Surgonan

Jul 29, 2019
v1.0.5
  • Added Iron Chests
  • Added Jabba
  • Added Mekanism Generators
  • Added Mekanism Tools
  • Updated Ex Nihilo to 1.29
  • Updated Extra Utilities to 1.0.3c
  • Updated Thermal Expantion to 3.0.0.5
  • Updated Ex Aliquo to 0.10.5
  • Updated Mekanism 6.0.4.35
  • Updated Open Blocks to 1.2.7
  • Updated Project Red to 4.3.5
  • Updated TConstruct to 1.5.5.1
  • Updated TMechworks to 0.1.6
  • Updated Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.3.140

Surgonan

Jul 29, 2019
When updating to v1.0.5 I had lost my world and it was reset.

Make sure you backup your world before accepting any updates. I recommend this for all mod packs, not just Surg's Skyblocks.

Surgonan

Jul 29, 2019
If you are playing and following my Surg's Skyblocks series and want to use the same metals setup, make sure to change the config below.

Ex Aliquo config
"Enable mini-smelteries"=true

Default is false. This will be fixed in the next update, but might be a week or so before I update again.

Pyrocantaes

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest you update project red to version 4.3.7 build 32 .. I've been using it on my skyblocks for 3 weeks now without issue (ie it fixes all the issues in the versions currently used on all forge modpacks).

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
And even if it were adding HQM with significant quest lines is as much or more work than the rest of a pack combined sometimes.

Surg hasn't uploaded a video to youtube in 2 years, nor posted here.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
For HQM skyblock play Agrarian Skies. Most Skyblocks won't add HQM because it defeats the purpose of making resources limited and hard to get if you spoon feed items to a played the entire time.

also please look at the dates on posts

| | | |
VVVVV It's right there on a post, when it was made