[1.6.4] [RPG] [Tech] [Magic] FarmCraft Reloaded - Thaumcraft Has Joined The Partaaay!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft permission got denied as I think my pack has too many of the mods included in "magic farm" I think, however I never really even looked at the mods in magic farm before posting it... Well, I guess I might need to change up the pack a bit, make it more RPG focused, which the next update is to be fair, and move it away from being pretty much magic farm with a few addons :(

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Hey man, I'm doing a let's play of this mod pack, hope you don't mind. Here's the first episode:

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Woohoo! A let's play series is great, considering the pack has already passed my expectations.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but for the next update a few items have different IDs, you may have to use mIDas or something else to partially recover it. It's nothing that important, things like soul cages which aren't hard to make, so you may want to remove your soulshards before you update.[DOUBLEPOST=1377009638][/DOUBLEPOST]and by that I mean from the soul cage

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Sorry, but for the next update a few items have different IDs, you may have to use mIDas or something else to partially recover it. It's nothing that important, things like soul cages which aren't hard to make, so you may want to remove your soulshards before you update.[DOUBLEPOST=1377009638][/DOUBLEPOST]and by that I mean from the soul cage

Can I get a full list? The soul cage doesn't affect me, but I'm not sure if other things will.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't a full list currently, but i'm still mucking around with it, as Ars Magica has ID clashes with Harvestcraft, but it still loads sso It may be sorting itself out.

AWOLNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Cam! Can I get my name on The Team in the original post? And, I don't blow things up when we beta test :/
You also might want to point out about Atomz. If you're eventually put it in, then people have a right to know.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've told Darth Sith about it, I could tell the post I guess, and sure Luke, when I get on my laptop that is -_-
Also, nice banner, and would anyone reading this mind a full config reset, so I can organise them, meaning it'll be easier for me to fix IDs in the future. However, you may need to use mIDas or something similar to fix your worlds. This will mean I can update the pack easier and quicker. So what do people think. If nobody answers I'll fix them anyway.

AWOLNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, Electro and I have been brainstorming about Hunger Overhaul and possibly having it set to disabled automatically. This idea came about when my brother, jacobdobson12, was having problems when playing survival. Two things we are looking for help to decide on are 1) Should Hunger Overhaul be automatically disabled or not? and 2) Should Hunger Overhaul be un-nerfed? Please respond with your ideas.

-Luke

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Booyakasha it's true
EDIT: could some people please respond with their thoughts on these questions, I don't wanna do something people wouldn't want

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
I think hunger overhaul should be kept on the way it is. I have my reasoning:
1) Even though you're a low level, you can find barley, and that will feed you well.
2) Once you're further in, you should have a sustainable food source.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
But when you're exploring you have to carry a lot of food with you to keep your hunger up.
1) Even though you're a low level, you can find barley, and that will feed you well.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019

Do you mind the massive config reset? If you don't it won't be done as currently nobody has said they wouldn't want it, or would want it. Also, that makes sense about hunger Overhaul, I haven't played the pack much because it currently annoys me that a lot of features are missing that I would like, they will be in the next update however, when I bother to do it that is...

EDIT:

But when you're exploring you have to carry a lot of food with you to keep your hunger up.
That's also true. Hmm....

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Do you mind the massive config reset? If you don't it won't be done as currently nobody has said they wouldn't want it, or would want it. Also, that makes sense about hunger Overhaul, I haven't played the pack much because it currently annoys me that a lot of features are missing that I would like, they will be in the next update however, when I bother to do it that is...

EDIT:

That's also true. Hmm....

Hmm, I would prefer you change Ars Magica's id, rather than the harvest craft. As for the soul cages and stuff, I haven't even touched it, so no worries.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I would prefer you change Ars Magica's id, rather than the harvest craft. As for the soul cages and stuff, I haven't even touched it, so no worries.
Well most works so far, if the ids can just be random I know a mod I can use to fix em, it'd better allow me to pick which one is changed though :p

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
Well most works so far, if the ids can just be random I know a mod I can use to fix em, it'd better allow me to pick which one is changed though :p

Yea, because I have gotten quite the farm going, so changing the harvest craft id's might break my world or something xD

AlexThe18709

Oct 27, 2012
:p Also, are you planning on doing any more videos in your series? I'd quite like to see more

Yea, I have been interested in other games (as you can tell from my latest uploads), but I plan on doing 1-3 episodes tonight. Also, episode 2 was supposed to come out last weekend, but my harddrive screwed up.