[1.6.4] [RPG] [Tech] [Magic] FarmCraft Reloaded - Thaumcraft Has Joined The Partaaay!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
dfcVGpY.png

Hey, you, yes you over there. Do you like farming and stuff? Well, have I got the ModPack for you! In FarmCraft Reloaded we accommodate to even your finest farming needs. Why mine, when you can have an automated magical crops farm producing your ores for you, then processing them through Thermal Expansion, IC2 or even Mekanism machines. Want to make a pretty house? Use Carpenter's blocks to make a sloped roof, and give yourself brilliantly modeled doors and beds. You could even make yourself a private safe, that looks like it's made out of a Nuke! Chisel some lovely patterns into your blocks, and make your farm look lovely! Want to explore? Is that what I hear you say!? Well, go explore a Rogue-like Dungeon! Or go to the end and defeat much more than the Ender Dragon, and actually have a sense of accomplishment from defeating it. Make your own spells with Ars Magica 2, and shoot it from afar with digging fire-blasts that make dryads appear! All in all, FarmCraft Reloaded is the well needed revamp of World Of Farmcraft, and I hope you like it!
Just a warning, this pack can be considered to be in beta til the universal configs are finalized, and I can stop updating the config files. So, if your items get changed due to configs, then you can feel free to blame me for using more updated versions of mods than the universal configs are using. When this becomes a 1.1.X version then this hopefully won't happen anymore. THANKS 4 READIN'

Osyk4HM.png
Advanced Solar Panels - SeNtiMeL
Agriculture - Shadowclaimer & Team Mettalurgy
Ars Magica 2 - Mithion
Applied Energistics - AlgorithX2
Back Tools - iChun
Bibliocraft - Nuchaz
Biomes O' Plenty - TDWP_FTW & The BoP Team
Buildcraft - SirSengir & The Buildcraft Team
Carpenter's Blocks - Mineshopper
ChickenChunks - ChickenBones
Chisel - AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
ComputerCraft - dan200
Damage Indicators - rich1051414
Dartcraft - bluedart
EnderIO - Crazypants
ExtraTiC - Glassmaker
EVOC - ProfMobius
Ender Storage - ChickenBones
Ex Aliquo - Zerokyuuni
Ex Nihilo - Erasmus_Crowley
Extra Bees & Trees - Binnie
Extra Utilities - RWTema
Factorization - neptunepink
Finndus Fillies - Myrathi
Forestry - SirSengir
Forge Multipart - ChickenBones
Hardcore Ender Expansion - chylex
Hats - iChun
Hunger Overhaul - iguana_man
IndustrialCraft 2 - The IC2 Dev Team
Iron Chests - cpw
InvTweaks - Kobata
JABBA - ProfMobius
Magical Crops - Mark719
Magic Bees - MysteriousAges
Mekanism - aidencbrady
Metallurgy - Shadowclaimer & Team Mettalurgy
MineFactory Reloaded - skyboy026
Morph - iChun
Natura - mDiyo
NEI Plugins - mistaqur
NEI Addons - bdew
NotEnoughItems - ChickenBones
Not Enough Keys - Mr. okushama
OpenBlocks - Mikeemoo
OpenPeripheral - Mikeemoo
Obsidian Pressure Plates - Myrathi
Pam's Harvestcraft (Disabled by default) - MatrexsVigil & Rhodox
Plugins For Forestry - denoflionsx
Portal Gun - iChun
Project:Red - Mr_TJP & ChickenBones
Railcraft - CovertJaguar
Redstone Arsenal - KingLemming & The CoFH Team
Roguelike Dungeons - Greymerk
Shatter - iChun
Soul Shards 2 - ShadwDrgn
Steve's Carts 2 - Vswe
Steve's Factory Manager - Vswe
Sync - iChun
Tinker's Construct & Mechworks - mDiyo
Thaumcraft 4 - Azanor
Thaumic Tinkerer - Pixlepix & Nekosune
Thermal Expansion 3 - KingLemming & The CoFH Team
Voxel Map - MamiyaOtaru
WAILA - ProfMobius

If you'd like a look at the permissions, just as proof, here is the link.

ABTPPnZ.png

The second of CloudsOfSteel's Let's Play series, it's more relevant to the newest update than the first episode. (Yet again, this doesn't seem to be a continuing series)
Go check out his channel for more!
Me and AWOLninja have a play around in the pack. WARNING, NEITHER OF US KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING!!
Here's his channel!

ANOTHER GUY MADE A VIDEO!!! He added a few mods, and removed a few, just so you know that what some mods he uses may not actually be in the pack.
Here's his channel!

hmOc28j.png

CamMack44 (Me - A name change would really come in handy rn) - Author
Darth Sith - Beta Tester

TheAWOLNinja - Beta Tester

DWdgcz9.png
V1.0.3 - Farmcraft Reloaded initial release
V1.0.4 -
-Updated Agriculture to version 1.2.13
-Updated Carpenter's Blocks to version 2.0.4
-Updated ChickenChunks to version 1.3.3.4
-Updated CodeChickenCore to version 0.9.0.9
-Updated Ender Storage to version 1.4.3.6
-Added Ex Aliquo version 0.8.2
-Updated Ex Nihilo (crowley-skyblock) to version 1.26a
-Updated EnderIO to version 0.11.1.315
-Updated Extra Utilities to version 1.0.3a
-Updated Factorization to version 0.8.33
-Updated Hardcore Ender Expansion to version 1.4.1
-Updated Hats to version 2.1.4
-Added Hat Stand version 2.1.0
-Updated IC2 to version 2_2.0.397-exp
-Added JABBA version 1.1.1a
-Updated Magical Crops to version 3.2.0_BETA_15a
-Added Magic Bees version 2.1.9
-Updated Mekanism to version 6.0.2.20
-Updated Mekanism Generators to version 6.0.2.20
-Updated Mekanism Tools to version 6.0.2.20
-Removed Mekanism Induction
-Updated Metallurgy to version 3.3.3.1
-Updated Morph to version 0.7.0
-Updated NEI Addons to versio 1.10.4.64
-Updated NotEnoughItems to version 1.6.1.9
-Updated OpenBlocks to version 1.2.5
-Updated OpenModsLib to version 0.2
-Updated OpenPeripheralCore to version 0.3.1
-Added OpenPeripheralAddons version 0.1.1
-Updated Railcraft to version 8.4.0.0
-Updated Roguelike Dungeons to version 1.3.0
-Updated Steve's Factory Manager to version A80
-Updated TConstruct to version 1.5.4d3
-Updated TMechworks to version 0.1.4.1
-Added Thaumcraft version 4.1.0e
-Added Thaumic Tinkerer version 2.3-130
-Added Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI
-Updated iChun Util to version 2.4.0
-Updated WAILA to version 1.5.1a

The ModPack code is WoF44. Just put this code into the private packs section of the FTB Launcher and feel free to play my pack! For anyone asking about why OptiFine may not be in to improve performance, this is because the permission for OptiFine is quite hard to obtain and I don't have permission to add it. However, feel free to add it to your own client-side bit of the ModPack, however any crashes caused by OptiFine being in it are your fault, not mine. So if you crash with OptiFine added, try removing it and seeing if the game plays. Same goes for if you add any other mods, not covered in the universal configs. Please send any crash reports to me either by replying to this post, or by PM'ing me.

I've organised all server files into one folder, just extract the zip file of whichever version you want, and run the .bat file to start up the server. The 1.6.4 version is set to use 2GB of RAM by default, but feel free to change it. Here is a link to all the server files.

And overall, thanks for checking out my ModPack!

Want to make titles like the FarmCraft Reloaded one? Then go to textcraft.net!

Last edited:

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has found any bugs with the pack please tell me by replying to this post, I'll then try to fix it, or if it's just the mod being annoying then I'll add it to a "Known Bugs" section

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I already have plans to add Ars Magica, IC2 and Modular Powersuits, but does anyone want any other mods added, they must be within reason permissions-wise. For example I've already asked for Thaumcraft 3 permission but had no luck, as it has very hard to obtain permission. Also, any mods people want removed? I personally would want to remove the Hunger Overhaul mod, as to be fair it really started getting on my nerves when I tried a survival in the pack. Responses would be very nice, as I can't just think of everything to make it better on my own.

Also, I WILL NOT be adding any mods such as "Turn dirt to Diamonds" or "Minecraft X-Ray Mod" as those are extremely cheaty genres of mods, and will not fit in my pack at all.

Stevenlr

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I've played with your pack yesterday for a few hours and it was very cool ! Energy Manipulation trivializes a lot of things but food remains a challenge. That's why I think you should keep Hunger Overhaul. :)
I would love to see Railcraft added, and maybe Immibis Microblocks and Redlogic ?

I've actually added them and had just 2 id conflicts I had to resolve and the invisible block thingy in Railcraft to remove and in only 6 hours I had tier 5 blaze spawner, infinite EV and a LP steam boiler powered by ethanol.

And, what about Mystcraft ? :) I would personally prefer you not adding Modular Power Suit, it creates huge graphical lag for me. But, I can understand why people would want it. Also I've tried a mod called Aquaculture that makes fishing really interesting, I think it could be a cool addition to your pack.

Great pack anyway. ;-)

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a nice pack, I'll play around with it for a bit and give you my feedback/rating ^.^.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
@StevenIr
Thanks for the response, I'm glad that someone actually wants to say their opinion of it. I did actually plan to add Railcraft, but I forgot to add it to that post, also Hunger Overhaul was only really annoying me as I think it has made Pork and Steak heal less hunger, but I might make it so they heal a bit more if that's possible :) . I might try out Forge MultiPart instead of Immibis' Microblocks as it is more configurable, but i'm not sure if there is a downloadable 1.5.2 version although I'll look. By RedLogic do you mean Project:Red? As I may add MineFactory Reloaded which does have redstone cables and a programmable redstone thing. I've seen Aquaculture a bit, and you're correct in the fact that it would actually suit the modpack, I've just never got around to trying it. Also, what do you mean by Energy Manipulation trivializes a lot of things? I added it as I really miss EE2 energy condensers, but if you think it makes it too easy to make some things, then I can actually change and add some EV values and make it so there is higher EV waste when creating items.

Thanks for the feedback anyway :) I'm glad you've enjoyed the pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1376069244][/DOUBLEPOST]More responses woo!

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
After playing the pack for a good 45 minutes I have some bug reports and suggestions:

Suggestions
1). Move Zan's Minimap to the left side as it is blocking hunger notifications.
2). Add Dragon Mounts and Project Zulu for a better RPG experience.
3). Can work on performance by adding mods such as FPS+ since Optifine can't be added.
Bug Reports
1). The games doesn't pause when the player is on the pause menu.​
2). Pam's Harvestcraft: In the mods section Pam's Harvestcraft separates it's foods by mods, basically Pam's Harvestcraft displays that it has about 80 mods and not one.​
Forum
1). I strongly recommend that you add a statement stating that you can't add Optifine because of permissions or a billion people will ask "Can you add Optifine!".
2). If you can add specs for the modpack it you can.
EDIT: Other then that great modpack! I plan on playing it some more in the nearby future!​

Reactions: George Duggan

Stevenlr

Jul 29, 2019
@Electro44 : Yeah, Forge Multipart is available in 1.5 (version 1.0.0.121) but I've never tested it, so I don't know how stable it is. Immibis' microblocks have the advantage of being placeable on AE, Buildcraft, IC2 cables and on Rednet cables.
Redlogic is a mod by Immibis that reproduces the lighting and logic part of Redpower. Project Red is a fork of Redlogic that brings the crafting part closer to the way we used to do things in Redpower. But if you add MFR, then it may not be needed, even though I personally don't really enjoy this mod.
About the Energy Manipulation, I think it's good as it is, I've just been surprised by the possibilities because I had never played with EE2. ^^

@Darth Sith : Performances are really good in this pack, even for me who don't have a very powerful computer. I don't see a reason to add FPS+. About Harvestcraft, that's just the way it is, it's not a bug. I only personally find it really annoying that each seed has its ID. The number of conflicts is what made me not include it in my pack. :(

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for that.
Suggestions
1. Zan's Minimap will face problems in most places, but I think I may be able to move it to bottom-left/right there is also a "dying" notification in the area you specified
2. Dragon Mounts was quite a good idea, thanks for that. However, i'm not sure if Project Zulu mobs will correctly spawn in Biomes O' Plenty Biomes, although they do in ExtraBiomesXL, however ExtraBiomesXL still contains the vanilla biomes so i'm unsure.
3. I'll see about that, I may be able to get Optifine's Permission, I play with it anyway. Can you please give me a link to FPS+? I can't seem to find one

Bugs
1. Haven't noticed that, i'll check the configs for that option
2. I can't really change this, it's the way Pam's Harvestcraft installs each food item

Forum Post
1. Already mentioned in this reply
2. Computer specs? If so pretty much anything is good enough. I managed to run about 120 mods on my old awful laptop that had really old not-even-HD graphics. NVIDIA Geforce 650M is what I currently have, and an Intel I7 processor, I get about a stable 30-60 FPS

Hope you found this helpful Dark Sith

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
@StevenIr Just checked out RedLogic, pretty cool actually, however I am still getting MFR aswell because I like some of the machines, like how you can make the automated animal farms. So, I might get RedLogic, but I overall think that MFR is usually easier to understand. Mystcraft shouldn't be too hard to obtain permission for, I'll take a look tomorrow. Finally, AquaCulture may be good, although I'll need to test it with Biomes O' Plenty to make sure the fish correctly spawn.

@Darth Sith Dragon Mounts is definately a good choice and I'll almost definately be adding it, I'll test Project Zulu, although I don't really like it.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestions

3). Good luck on getting permission from the Optifine guy! (I forgot his name :p)
3a). Here is the 1.5 link for FPS+ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1350464-15fishtacos-mods-fps-lava-decay-fog-key-and-more/
Thanks for that.
Suggestions
1. Zan's Minimap will face problems in most places, but I think I may be able to move it to bottom-left/right there is also a "dying" notification in the area you specified
2. Dragon Mounts was quite a good idea, thanks for that. However, i'm not sure if Project Zulu mobs will correctly spawn in Biomes O' Plenty Biomes, although they do in ExtraBiomesXL, however ExtraBiomesXL still contains the vanilla biomes so i'm unsure.
3. I'll see about that, I may be able to get Optifine's Permission, I play with it anyway. Can you please give me a link to FPS+? I can't seem to find one

Bugs
1. Haven't noticed that, i'll check the configs for that option
2. I can't really change this, it's the way Pam's Harvestcraft installs each food item

Forum Post
1. Already mentioned in this reply
2. Computer specs? If so pretty much anything is good enough. I managed to run about 120 mods on my old awful laptop that had really old not-even-HD graphics. NVIDIA Geforce 650M is what I currently have, and an Intel I7 processor, I get about a stable 30-60 FPS

Hope you found this helpful Darth Sith

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
"Performances are really good in this pack, even for me who don't have a very powerful computer." Why that maybe true you still want to make get a modpack to be as optimized as possible so in the future when he adds more mods the game won't lag as much.
@Electro44 : Yeah, Forge Multipart is available in 1.5 (version 1.0.0.121) but I've never tested it, so I don't know how stable it is. Immibis' microblocks have the advantage of being placeable on AE, Buildcraft, IC2 cables and on Rednet cables.
Redlogic is a mod by Immibis that reproduces the lighting and logic part of Redpower. Project Red is a fork of Redlogic that brings the crafting part closer to the way we used to do things in Redpower. But if you add MFR, then it may not be needed, even though I personally don't really enjoy this mod.
About the Energy Manipulation, I think it's good as it is, I've just been surprised by the possibilities because I had never played with EE2. ^^

@Darth Sith : Performances are really good in this pack, even for me who don't have a very powerful computer. I don't see a reason to add FPS+. About Harvestcraft, that's just the way it is, it's not a bug. I only personally find it really annoying that each seed has its ID. The number of conflicts is what made me not include it in my pack. :(

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
@Darth Sith I can try! :D Btw it's sp614x who makes optifine. I'm looking at FPS+ right now, I say it a while ago but didn't really look at it much
EDIT: Sending a message to fishtaco

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've also asked for Archimedes' Ships permission and I'm waiting on responses. What do people think of Instant Blocks, I don't know if it's too cheaty as it's very easy to dupe blocks like wool and lava with it, so you could make an automated infinite lava geothermal system.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
@Darth Sith tested out that fps+ , I'm not sure if it was because I also had optifine, but it actually made my fps worse, I'll test it without optifine but fishtaco hasn't even read the message, neither has BalkondeurAlpha for Archimdes' Ships :(

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of Optifine did you get Ultra, Standard, or Light? FPS+ should only improve the FPS, if you don't mind can I test out the mods?
@Darth Sith tested out that fps+ , I'm not sure if it was because I also had optifine, but it actually made my fps worse, I'll test it without optifine but fishtaco hasn't even read the message, neither has BalkondeurAlpha for Archimdes' Ships :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1376416373][/DOUBLEPOST]Instant Blocks seems to cheaty
I've also asked for Archimedes' Ships permission and I'm waiting on responses. What do people think of Instant Blocks, I don't know if it's too cheaty as it's very easy to dupe blocks like wool and lava with it, so you could make an automated infinite lava geothermal system.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
@Darth Sith I thought so as well, and do you mean like a beta tester? If so I guess I can send you a list of the mods I'm gonna add when ready, as a bug tester may be useful, as I'm not exactly going to find all bugs by myself, major or otherwise

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I meant Beta tester and Bug tester you can send me the list in a message or on here if you like. Also the pausing bug is in the new FTB packs as well so it has to be one of the mods from there.
@Darth Sith I thought so as well, and do you mean like a beta tester? If so I guess I can send you a list of the mods I'm gonna add when ready, as a bug tester may be useful, as I'm not exactly going to find all bugs by myself, major or otherwise

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome :) A beta tester will be really helpful as if I go creative with my friends to test out bugs then they just set off explosives, and that's not very helpful. Some of the mods I plan on adding will have bugs as they are in alpha, so thanks again, as this means the full release may be less buggy than it may be.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
No problem, I'm glad to help! =)
Awesome :) A beta tester will be really helpful as if I go creative with my friends to test out bugs then they just set off explosives, and that's not very helpful. Some of the mods I plan on adding will have bugs as they are in alpha, so thanks again, as this means the full release may be less buggy than it may be.