[1.6.4] HappyDiggers AMP - Updated - Now with 98% more Awesome!

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
@mbbkraft
Lots of questions. Let's see if I can answer some of them :)
  • The only thing you could use to automate building are turtles as far as I know. You can program them to build pretty much anything.
  • CraftGuide was added early on in the development of the pack. Players could then choose between using NEI or CraftGuide. Eventually we decided to remove CraftGuide because nobody was using it and there are a few very useful additions to NEI that it doesn't have.
  • If you are placing things like a Quantum Generator or Ultimate Hybrid solar panels, then the chunk those are in may reset. It's a bug in IC2 we can't do anything about at this point. When we upgrade the pack to Minecraft 1.6 this issue should be resolved.

@march1138
I try to update the pack weekly. However this week there aren't that many updated mods so I think I'll skip updating one week. We don't have any major changes planned at the moment so if you want to put up a server I'd say: go for it :)
As for TrainCraft, I'll take a look at it. If we decide to add it you can probably find it in next week's release.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks you for the answer, i'm able to start a new world now :D and make some awesome system :p

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, i discovered 2 bugs from the packs. I dont know if you already know them but i took a look to config file and cant find anything to solve them :

1 / Recycler of IC2 is processing item but giving 0 scrap (tried with some thousand of cobblestuff)
2 / There is a recipe for making Bronze ingot : 3 copper + 1 tin and it give 111 Bronze ingot :/

You maybe know where i can look to solve this ?

EDIT : and again :/ after taking some time to build something i was able to make Advanced solar panel and after taking a look to config file (changing nothing!) and coming back in game the chunk reseted like with the ultimate one :/ very anoying problem. By chance i had nothing near them, just a little macerator with fews recipe with AE. I'm trying to look how to solve this but i think for now i will cheat me this stuff back and make a tower away from my base to prevent my stuff to be destroyed with this bug again.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
1. This is correct behavior. The idea is that in order to make UU Matter you need to put in more expensive stuff to get scrap, or to just put uranium or plutonium into the Matter Fabricator. For this reason cheap things like cobble and mob drops (spawner -> tons of drops) don't produce scrap. You can change this behavior if you want by editing the following in: config\GregTech\DynamicConfig.cfg
  • B:easymobgrinderrecycling=true -> false
  • B:easystonerecycling=true -> false
They are under the disabledrecipes section.

2. That sounds like you're in creative mode trying to give yourself a stack by shift-clicking from NEI. It then sometimes gives you a stack of 111 which you can't actually use. If this is not the case, then could you please post screenshots of what you're doing? Or maybe record a small video so we can see what's going on?

The IC2 issue is a real pain. We have tried several different versions of IC2 but unfortunately they all have this problem. Using Solar Panels / Quantum Generators are likely to cause chunks to revert. Yesterday I had a somewhat different glitch in which 14.000 pigs spawned in the chunk where I put down Ultimate Hybrid Solar panels. Needless to say things didn't end well for that chunk :/

There are a few known glitches in this pack that have been resolved in the Minecraft 1.6 versions of the mods. We'll just have to be patient until we can actually upgrade to 1.6.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm finally i removed Gregtech, i liked this mod but i find it restrict more the game than expanding it. I made a backup in case of issue but it work fine without it and it look like i dont have the chunk reseting bug anymore, maybe there is an issue with Adv solar panel and Gregtech mod.

For the bronze, no i'm not in creative, i just took a look to recipe for bronze in a normal game and in the crafting grid i putted 3 copper and 1 tin and it gave me 111 bronze wich is 64 + 47 bronze total, but this is solved too without gregtech so i'm fine now, hope it wont bug anymore :)

By the way i tried to start processing my minerals with rotary craft extractor but it seem very complex to figure how to got enough power for it. I tried to see if i can find some tips on google but maybe someone here have a link or something to a tutorial ? Anyway, i keep reading the book :p maybe with time i will understand it better ^^

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an official server for this pack InsaneJ? I looked at the forums and was a bit unsure if there actually was, if so then how can I become whitelisted?

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
The pack keeps crashing emmideately
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 07/09/13 19:13
Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/runtime/NonLocalReturnControl
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:147)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:516)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:411)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/runtime/NonLocalReturnControl
    at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartMod$.preInit(ModContainer.scala:23)
    at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartMod.preInit(ModContainer.scala)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.runtime.NonLocalReturnControl
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 33 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 132471296 bytes (126 MB) / 330137600 bytes (314 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:PermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 119 mods loaded, 119 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_BetterGrassAndLeaves{1.5.2.F} [mod_BetterGrassAndLeaves] (mod_BetterGrassAndLeaves[v1.5.2.F].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aroma1997Core{1.0.0.1} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core v.1.0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GalacticraftCore{0.1.36} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.36.410.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    bau5_ProjectBench{1.7.4} [Project Bench] ([1.5.2]ProjectBench-v1.7.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2{1.116.374-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.116.374-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AdvancedMachines{4.9} [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    algaecraft{1.3.0} [AlgaeCraft] (algaecraft1.3.0(2)_forMC1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{3.7.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv12.b} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv12-b-mc15x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aroma1997s Dimension{1.0.2.5} [Aroma1997's Dimensional World] (Aroma1997s Dimensional World v.1.0.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Grinder{1.0.0} [Grinder] (AttachableGrinder1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    barrels{2.2.2} [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels 1.5.1+ 2.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BCTools{1.3-d-20} [Buildcraft Tools] (bcTools-v1.3-d-20.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.9.4} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.9.4-1.5.2.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioWoodsBoP{0.1} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioWoodsForestry{0.1} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BinnieCore{1.7.3b} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.7.3b.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraBees{1.7.3b} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.7.3b.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraTrees{1.7.3b} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.7.3b.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BackToTheRoots{0.9} [Butterfly Mania] (butterflymania[1.5.2]_universal_v0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ChargePads{2.7.1} [Charge Pads] (chargepads-1.5.2-universal-2.7.1.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.14} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Chisel{1.4.8} [Chisel] (chisel-1.5.2-1.4.8fix2.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.16} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.447} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.447.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Railcraft{7.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.5.2-7.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d4} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DartCraft{Beta 0.1.20} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.20.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FlatBedrock{1.5.1R1.1.1} [FlatBedrock] (FlatBedrock-1.1.1-32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CCMultipart{1.0.0.121} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    CCMicroblock{1.0.0.121} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    McMultipart{1.0.0.121} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    GregTech_Addon{MC151} [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Hats{1.3.3} [Hats] (Hats1.3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HatStand{1.2.1} [HatStand] (HatStand1.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2NuclearControl{1.5.1c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Wuppy29_Koi{1.10.1} [Koi] (Koi 1.10.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LiquidEnergy{beta5} [Liquid Energy] (LiquidEnergy_Beta5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.dev.678} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.dev.678.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Magical-Crops{2.1.2a} [Magical Crops] (magical_crops_1.5.1.2.1.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.1} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PamWeeeFlowers{1.1} [Pam's Weee! Flowers] (Pam's Weee Flowers 1.03 - MC 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.3f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GraviSuite{1.9.3} [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_9_3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ModularForceFieldSystem{2.3.0.1.15} [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForcefieldSystem-2.3.0.1.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.8.2.r31} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.2.r31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PaintersFlowerPot{v1.58} [Painter's Flower Pot] (Painter's Flower Pot v1.58 - MC 1.5+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MelonSpawn{1.5} [Pam's Melon Spawn] (Pam's Melon Spawn 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PetBat{1.2.0} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerConverters{1.5.1R2.3.1} [Power Converters] (PowerConverters-2.3.1-59.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{1.2.0.1} [Redstone In Motion] (RedstoneInMotion_1.2.0.1_mc1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    RotaryCraft{beta} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft Beta V0.43b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    simplepowerstorage{1.5.2R1.0} [Simple Power Storage] (SimplePowerStorage-1.0-11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Wuppy29_SlimeDungeon{1.5.3} [Slime Dungeons] (Slime Dungeons 1.5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    teeluk_SpecialArmor{1.5.1} [SpecialArmor] (SpecialArmor_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Torched{1.0.1} [Torched] (Torched1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Translocator{1.1.0.5} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Onerics-MNC{1.8.2} [The Ultimate Nether Mod] (Ultimate-Nether_MC-1.5.2_Mod-1.8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.1} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.4.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.3} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2932, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
[DOUBLEPOST=1378578061][/DOUBLEPOST]It's crashing because of Forge MUltipart so I'm just gonna remove it

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to version 1.5.1. This release brings a ton of bug fixes and two new mods: Extra Utilities and Ender IO.

Extra Utilities basically adds a couple of handy things. It's kinda like a collection of little useful mini-mods.
Ender IO can be seen as a Thermal Expansion-light. It adds a really awesomely cool new set of pipes. Think of it as having Energy Conduits, Liquiducts and Rednet Cable all running inside the same block! It also adds a really cool feature with which you can remote control your machines. It's like having a camera placed near your machines and you can look through it AND access your machines/inventories. Really cool stuff :)

The previous release was 1.4.1 so there are quite a few changes. Here's the changelog since then:

-updated Extra Utilities to 2.4g
-removed BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty]You will see a couple of missing Item IDs after updating when loading an existing world for the first time.
-removed BiblioWoods[Forestry] You will see a couple of missing Item IDs after updating when loading an existing world for the first time.

-added Ender IO
-added Extra Utilities
-updated Algaecraft to 1.3.0(3)
-updated Applied Energistics to rv13-b
-updated Barrels to 3.1
-updated Binnie Mods to 1.7.5
-updated ForgeMultipart to 1.0.0.149
-updated Rotary Craft to 1.0
-updated LogisticsPipes to 0.7.3.dev.685
-updated Magical Crops to 3.0.6_BETA Some Magical Crops items have changed. You will see a coupld of missing Item IDs after updating when loading an existing world for the first time.
-updated Redstone In Motion to 2.1.0.2
-updated Tinker's Construct to 1.4.3d6
-updated Logistics Pipes to 0.7.3.dev.688
-updated Painter's Flower Pot to 1.59

-updated Applied Energistics to rv13-a
-updated Binnie Mods to 1.7.4
-updated Industrial Craft 2 to 1.116.377-lf
-updated LogisticsPipes to 0.7.3.dev.683
-updated Redstone in Motion to 2.0.0.0
-changed Galacticraft config to only allow the Thermal Expansion recipe. When we move to Minecraft 1.6 this will be changed to GregTech. Build your NASA workbenches while they're still cheap!
-some Appliedd Energistics Recipes have changed. Update your encoded patterns.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
also, theres a ton of item ID conflicts meaning a load of items aren't actually there, such as the enderface

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
You know if the issu with the ultimate hybrid solar panel is solved now with thie version ?

Animus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some problems too.

Here is a link to the crash report :

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-15_13.32.08-client.txt
    17.8 KB · Views: 122

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
also, theres a ton of item ID conflicts meaning a load of items aren't actually there, such as the enderface
Two conflicts slipped through where 2 items from Ender IO are overwritten by items from GregTech. I'll ask if it's possible to distribute a changed config for that.

The rest of the conflicts aren't really conflicts. It's mods overwriting their own item IDs. I know that sounds weird, and I've asked the mod authors about it. They said this was the only way they knew how to get things to work and that is was intentional. The mods that do this are Pam's WEEEE flowers and AlgaeCraft. Also the wooden button and nether brick fence get overwritten during startup, this is intentional eventhough it does give the conflict message in the ForgeModLoader log.

You know if the issu with the ultimate hybrid solar panel is solved now with thie version ?

I doubt it's resolved since there are no more updates to IndustrialCraft for Minecraft 1.5.2. We'll have to wait until we upgrade to Minecraft 1.6 before that will be resolved. On the bright side, almost all the mods in HappyDiggers AMP are ready to move to a 1.6 release. So we are ready to release a new pack as soon as the FTB launcher is ready for it.

I'm having some problems too.

Here is a link to the crash report :

Thank you for reporting the crash. The report mentions "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/runtime/NonLocalReturnControl". Could you check to see if you have the scala library installed? It should download automatically, but maybe it didn't for some reason. It should be located in <FTB directory> \HappyDiggersAMP\minecraft\lib\scala-library.jar If you open this .jar file with an archive manager like 7zip or Winrar, there's a library.properties file there. It should say the version is 2.10.0. Could you check to see if this is the case for you?

We have been testing the mod pack specifically for this issue. And all the people who have tried the pack report no problems. Admittedly this is only a small group of players. But I can't seem to replicate the problem.

If the scala-library.jar file is present and the game still crashes, could you perhaps post the contents of <FTB directory> \HappyDiggersAMP\minecraft\ForgeModLoader-client-0.log on http://paste2.org right after the game has crashed and send the link here?

The workaround of removing ForgeMultiPart and the Wireless Redstone mods will get rid of the errors. But it would be better if we could figure out why it's not working for you guys having this issue and hopefully fix it :)

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm ok, but i really dont like the "active" part of making energy, that's why i prefere solar panel at all, but if there is no solar panel possibility for big energy income i really dont know how to deal with it :/ i saw a mod like adv solar panel but for windmill, it look like good for me but i could understand you find it too easy too. So, how should i make mass energy if i cant do ultimate solar panel ?

And by the way, do you have some advice for rotary craft ? It look like very fun but also very hard to understand

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I think that removing the mods, allows the scala-library allows it to install, then it might work if you re-add it