[1.6.4] Devil Island HardCore Quest v1.0.1

redcrafter

Jul 29, 2019
The map pack code wasn't working for me. Is it just a problem on my end or have others been having this problem?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I think its you try re-downloading the launcher (if possible) also I haven't entered in the code for like 2 months so I'm not sure on this but you might have to mess with capitalizations to

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
You should try to add in the Lockdown mod so u can have your map as a template instead of having to download it seperatly

TalkToMe

Jul 29, 2019
What do i do with map install idk what to do with the map thing can any1 make a videos of what to do with map download thing ??

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
To get the map to work you need to extract it then put the extracted file in your maps/saves folder

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i played your map for a few hours and i really enjoy it. I have a few ideas for improvements:

- you should add more possible things to the reward packs becaus in the early game it`s really annoying when you get like 40 crafting cpus and pattern provider but de extruders are really nice :D

- maybe you could add enderIO ( man i love this multipart cable ) and mekanism ( factorys are great and the disassembler :O )

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
How do we use the map when its a .rar file and dont say use stuff like WinRAR ive tried with other stuff and it was just slowing my pc badly and i ended up with security issues with it

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
How do we use the map when its a .rar file and dont say use stuff like WinRAR ive tried with other stuff and it was just slowing my pc badly and i ended up with security issues with it

You need to export/unpack/unzip (i forgot what its called) the file before putting it in your saves folder

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm playing this pack, I just made the High oven, but the quest tells I need the nether smeltery things to pass it, I can do them, but they will take a bit of time. Also, the config is set to give x2 ore like the normal smeltery, instead of the x3 that it is by default. Does that means the high oven doesn't add any additional income, and it only works as a faster smeltery for certain things?

Do you have any Idea if the pack will be updated?

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
You need to export/unpack/unzip (i forgot what its called) the file before putting it in your saves folder

ik but im just wondering why he doesnt just use a save and genrally for alot of maps i try to download how u make the save into a rar when its naturally a regular file :D

Reactions: pc_assassin

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is going to be an Update to this pack? would be nice, its a pretty good mod.

albertossic

Jul 29, 2019
I spawn in the void,and the world consists of nothing but a slime island.
Is it supposed to be a slime one? Because obviously, the first quest requires me to get oak saplings and the entire modpack seems to be based on a shipwreck-like scenario..