[1.6.4] Agrarian Skies - Bragging Rights Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mistress Elara

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been playing for a while and decided I'd see how much I could get done going through all the sections. Got all the way down to Bragging Rights but got stuck on the Thaumcraft Section!

The 3rd part of Thaumcraft in Bragging Rights is 7x "Phial of Essentia" but it doesn't tell you which Essentia. I did an NEI search and there are loads! So I would assume the basics but there's only 6 (Air, Earth, Fire, water, Order and Entropy)

Does anyone know which Essentia is needed here?

Thanks.

Chesdragon

Jul 29, 2019
all the basics and i think its humanus. but its just as easy to put a whole bunch in your inventory and submit it will only take the required ones

Mistress Elara

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I considered that, but I was hoping to just get what I needed because I don't have everything at the moment... I'll try humanus though and see if its that one :)
Thanks.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to vaguely match them based off the colour, it should narrow down the potentials

Museli

Jul 29, 2019
I started this quest last night and I have the same issue. Five of the ones you need are primal (no Perdito), one of the others is Meto and the other remains a mystery to me, but it's definitely not Humanus or Cogthingy (the brain). I am stumped as to the last one as many of the colours are too similar for me to distinguish and I don't seem to have any in my storage.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I always wanted a way to push villagers into my alchemical furnace to produce humanus.

But alas, Azanor doesn't share my proclivities where villagers are concerned.
You do realise in 1.7.10 you can melt them into essentia crystals using liquid death? Not sure if you only get primal aspects from it or whether you could get humanus crystals, but it's surely worth a try? :p

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You do realise in 1.7.10 you can melt them into essentia crystals using liquid death? Not sure if you only get primal aspects from it or whether you could get humanus crystals, but it's surely worth a try? :p

Aha!

I haven't tried anything from 1.7 yet. Maybe this might be worth looking into :D