1.6.2 Server Problem

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
So I set my server up with 1.6 mods. About 30 secs into launch, i get a ton of console spam "This save is being accesses from another location, aborting". It continues until I shut the server down. Ive tried deleting the world multiple times, switching back to vanilla, then back to mods breaks it, so I think its a mod problem. So I've come to the collective genius of the FTB forums to help me figure out what mod is causing it. Something is accessing the world, making it so it wont save properly. Also, if anyone knows where I can post the full log, let me know. pastebin and here, its too long

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
As it says, something else has locks on the data files. You aren't trying to run the same server twice, are you?

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Im rather sure its a mod leaking the world. I'm going through a sever host, theres no way for me to run it twice. Also, I've switched to vanilla, which fixes it, but once I go back to using mods, theres the spam. Also, it doesnt happen until about 30 secs after the server is actually started.

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't explain why Minecraft would get a sharing violation from the OS when it tries to write a region datafile... strange.

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah very strange... I opened a ticket with the host provider, but honestly I don't see them being much help.

SpoonsJTD

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting the same issue with a self-hosted server, I don't think it's your host. I have a ton of mods installed, mostly those on the FTB Ultimate mod list. It happens on shutdown and if I enable period saves.