[ 1.5.2 ] You Are Free Modpack

Triad2006

Jul 29, 2019
YOU ARE FREE

You know Minecraft, you visited all its biomes, found all its minerals, built your house with nearly all its materials, killed all its monsters, farmed all its plants, visited all its dimensions.
You like Minecraft but you think all it is always similar: biomes are always the same, nether is empty, monster are all identical...
You want more because you love Minecraft and you have found more.

Now you are free to explore more then 50 biomes with a lot of new materials, collect more then 10 new ores, farm a lot of new plants, fight many variations of the monsters, with new armors and weapons on both sides, you can travel to a new dimension and glide with your hang glider, brew beer, wine, apple cider and sake and put furnitures in your house.
Minecraft won't lose his original feeling, all will be vanilla like, as if all was there before and you do not have to change your habits and your way to play.

----------------------------------------------

You Are Free modpack is a work in progress, currently we are debugging and from next version we finally have no ID troubles.
The list is not long but if you try the pack you will be surprised.

Official site: http://youarefree.it

Current mod list:

SimpleOres 2 by AleXndrTheGr8st
GrowCraft by Gwafu
IronChests by cpw
SpecialMobs and PlayerHeads by FatherToast
Jammy Furniture by Jammy780
OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW
Not Enough Items and CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
REI's Minimap by ReiFNSK
CondensedBlocks by Fenrir00
Damage Indicators by rich1051414
Carpenter Blocks by Mineshopper
Inventory Tweaks by Kobata

WHAT WE NEED

We currently need someone who can make a mod\plugin who add some recipe to connect the mods and remove some block from the game.

A friend is making for us better splash and icon images for the launcher.

We need some debugger to test all the recipe ( this is currently in progress ).

A mod hunter to find new mods to add, especially not famous mods: we need a talent scout.

Last but not the least we need someone to make at least one 16x16 texture pack to uniform the graphic of the pack.

NEWS and INFO

Soon the official forum on the site will open for who want to join the project.
The actual release is still a test and has bugs to fix, we are working on it and ask your help.
The server will be avaiable when all the IDs will be fixed and recipes added.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I can do that recipe making thing if ya want, shouldn't be too hard, to remove blocks try RecipeRemover by ShadwDrgn, it should work, it removes recipes at least, not sure how though

Triad2006

Jul 29, 2019
I can do that recipe making thing if ya want, shouldn't be too hard, to remove blocks try RecipeRemover by ShadwDrgn, it should work, it removes recipes at least, not sure how though
If you can thank you !
It is simple: with a plugin or with a method you like and who can be distributed with a modpack I need that new types of wood and similar objects can be used to craft thing from Jammy Furniture mod who do not recognize new components by itself.
Or a way to make it works.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
They should work anyway but it shouldn't be too hard, biomes O plenty registers wood in the ore dictionary, so I dunno why it doesn't work

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should add Pam's Harvestcraft. It's a wonderful mod revolutionising the food and farming system
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...aug-28th-meat-recipes-fix-saturation-bug-fix/
It adds the following
56 new crops
15 wild bushes to find in the wild
22 fruit trees growing across the world of Minecrafia
Over 300 new foods to prepare and items to collect
Eight cooking tools
A peaceful, non-violent way to make string and cloth
Colored cloth stairs and slabs
A non-bee farming way to aquire wax
Colored candles
Hardened leather armor
An easier way to use water and milk in recipes
Sink block (available in four textures) for infinite water
Sheeps drop mutton
Squids drop calamari
Uses the Ore Dictionary for everything
An incredibly detailed config file for turning almost everything on/off as you wish
BEES!!!!
Vegan/Vegetarian Food options using tofu!

Triad2006

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should add Pam's Harvestcraft. It's a wonderful mod revolutionising the food and farming system
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...aug-28th-meat-recipes-fix-saturation-bug-fix/
It adds the following
56 new crops
15 wild bushes to find in the wild
22 fruit trees growing across the world of Minecrafia
Over 300 new foods to prepare and items to collect
Eight cooking tools
A peaceful, non-violent way to make string and cloth
Colored cloth stairs and slabs
A non-bee farming way to aquire wax
Colored candles
Hardened leather armor
An easier way to use water and milk in recipes
Sink block (available in four textures) for infinite water
Sheeps drop mutton
Squids drop calamari
Uses the Ore Dictionary for everything
An incredibly detailed config file for turning almost everything on/off as you wish
BEES!!!!
Vegan/Vegetarian Food options using tofu!
This is an interesting mod, I have to try it to check if works with Biomes O' Plenty.
Thank you !
I'm also following FarmCraftory who is quite similar: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/655155-162152forgesmpcomicretrolutions-craftory-mods-farming-and-much-more-fishcraftory-beta-available-updated-aug-18th/

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
It does work, it's in my pack too :) I'll have a look later at the ore dictionary thing maybe

Triad2006

Jul 29, 2019
I'm reading a lot about the ore dictionary, a great thing indeed.
My question is: how can I fix recipes from a mod who do not use ore dictionary ?
I think Jammy Furniture do not use ore dictionary but I need to add the new materials without create all the recipe one by one, is this possible ?
I'm trying to use this mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1886008-minetweaker-add-and-remove-recipes-make-tweaks/ ( thanks to Watchful11 )

Please, help me to understand how to fix this trouble.

Delving Angel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm reading a lot about the ore dictionary, a great thing indeed.
My question is: how can I fix recipes from a mod who do not use ore dictionary ?
I think Jammy Furniture do not use ore dictionary but I need to add the new materials without create all the recipe one by one, is this possible ?
I'm trying to use this mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1886008-minetweaker-add-and-remove-recipes-make-tweaks/ ( thanks to Watchful11 )

Please, help me to understand how to fix this trouble.

An indirect solution would be to use CustomStuff2 and write up a simple javascript to modify what you want. It's faster than writing a whole mod for something as simple as a recipe change or ore dictionary addition.

CustomStuff2 Wiki

Haven't made an actual recipe change myself, but adding things to the ore dictionary is simple enough, here's an example.
mod.addToOreDictionary("dustMagicStuff", 6946, 0);
//that would be (dictionary category, id value, damage value)

No idea if this will help or not, but I never see it mentioned and its a quick easy fix for personal packs. :)

PegasisFC

Jul 29, 2019
I can be your mod hunter if you want, I know quite a lot of cool mods that aren't popular. Like Project Zulu.

Triad2006

Jul 29, 2019
PegasisFC, yeah, thank you !
Please, send me a PM with your ideas.
Soon I'll open the official forum.