[1.5.2] NumiRP

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
well, apparently it was an ID conflict.. IC2's ID were shifted up
I do notice a lack of basalt but that may be my gen.

Numerios

Jul 29, 2019
do the items have the thaumcraft aspects like RP items..?

Nope, they don't. As far as I know, RP2 didn't use any APIs besides BuildCraft so the aspects in Thaumcraft have to be hardcoded (like EE3 transmutations, like CC gem pick turtles).
I'll look into some additional API stuff as soon as I got the time :)

primryartemis

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, they don't. As far as I know, RP2 didn't use any APIs besides BuildCraft so the aspects in Thaumcraft have to be hardcoded (like EE3 transmutations, like CC gem pick turtles).
I'll look into some additional API stuff as soon as I got the time :)

Thank you :) you sir are awesome

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
If the creator of XyCraft stops developing it and also doesn't want to hand it over to someone else, why the hell not? Just copying something that's actively being developed is just a waste of time simply because then you have two mods that just do the same, but the author of NumiRP is spending his free time to fill a gap that has suddenly (not that we didn't see this coming) appeared so why the hell should he not do that? And he's not doing this for personal gain, he's doign this because a LOT of people have a problem if they're just going to remove RP2; with it's worldgen and stuff gone you'll have huge gaps in your world.

And even if you want to 100% copy an already existing mod; be my guest. Pretty much every single game out there has copied parts of other games. Heck, the very fist computer games were just computerized versions of games like chess and tennis!

But you will still have to world reset for transferring to 1.6 anyway, unless you enjoy not having lakes and lava.