1.5.0: The state engine was in incorrect state

Discussion in 'FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.7.10' started by kmtompkins, Aug 30, 2015.

1. kmtompkins

kmtompkins New Member

Version:

What is the bug:
    the mod pack is version 1.6.1 but that wasn't one of the options
    i think it might be a chisel registry error

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
    http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/b174b63c

Can it be repeated:
    It happens to be every time i start the server

Known Fix:
    None that i know of

2. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

Most likely to be relevant bit. Which one is dimension 7 again?;
    1. [18:18:33] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Unable to read forced chunk data at E:\New folder (2)\.\world\DIM-7\forcedchunks.dat - it will be ignored
    2. java.io.IOException: Root tag must be a named compound tag
    3. at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:133) ~[du.class:?]
    4. at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152458_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:216) ~[du.class:?]
    5. at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74797_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:200) ~[du.class:?]
    6. at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.loadWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:421) [ForgeChunkManager.class:?]
    7. at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionLoad(ForgeInternalHandler.java:64) [ForgeInternalHandler.class:?]
    8. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_18_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
    9. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    10. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) [EventBus.class:?]
    11. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    12. at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258) [lt.class:?]
    13. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    14. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
    15. [18:18:33] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Exception caught during firing event [email protected]:
    16. java.lang.NullPointerException
    17. at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.RedstoneEtherServer.setDimensionTransmitterCount(RedstoneEtherServer.java:619) ~[RedstoneEtherServer.class:?]
    18. at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.SaveManager.loadDimensionHash(SaveManager.java:642) ~[SaveManager.class:?]
    19. at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.RedstoneEtherServer.init(RedstoneEtherServer.java:38) ~[RedstoneEtherServer.class:?]
    20. at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.RedstoneEther.loadServerWorld(RedstoneEther.java:112) ~[RedstoneEther.class:?]
    21. at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.WRCoreEventHandler.onWorldLoad(WRCoreEventHandler.java:29) ~[WRCoreEventHandler.class:?]
    22. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_490_WRCoreEventHandler_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
    23. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    24. at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) [EventBus.class:?]
    25. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    26. at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258) [lt.class:?]
    27. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

3. kmtompkins

kmtompkins New Member

its not there i tried to start it without all the other dimensions other than the overworld

4. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

Wait what? How did you accomplish this?

5. kmtompkins

kmtompkins New Member

i deleted the dim-7 from the world folder.

6. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

Mk.
    Anyway, looks like a java issue, I take it you've done the usual backup everything/reinstall the pack/reinstall FTB if it isn't the pack?

7. kmtompkins

kmtompkins New Member

its the world if i delete the world from the server file and use a new one it works fine