1.5.0: RFTOOLS dimension eating yellorium ingots..

Pravenhold

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Involved mods: RFTools and Big Reactors

So i had a nice base setup and everything was fine.. checked direwolfs tutorial on rftools and got the idea to use it to make a Void dimension and use the space chamber and builder to move my base to the void world.. said and done..
but yesterday i was building in my new void base and checked my 31x31x3 big reactor if it had fuel and for some reason it had eaten trough a full iron chest of yellorium and had only about 50% fuel left.. but the "waste" iron chest had 4 stacks of cyanite.. WOOT?

now it has happened like 20 more times and im gonna move my base to a mystcraft void world instead.
i've tryed to repeat it and i've found a way.
everytime i step out from the dimension or logoff and get back in.. the yellorium in gone..
tryed a normal chest, same shit. tryed enderio's item conduit, thermal dynamics item duct, same shit..

so yellorium has a habbit of disappearing in the rftools dimension..

but for fun i checked another chest containing shit from a mining laser and to my supprice it wasent empty.. so my guess is that it has something to do with the flow of yellorium at the (re)loading of the dimension.

and did i have this problem in the "normal" world.. NO!

EDIT: checked if the reactor would lose fuel already in it when i leave and enter the area again. and it dosent.. but when i leave fuel in the chest, the "fuel" lvl change in the reactor as the ingots disappear, mostly going down..

And a chest with yellorium that isn't connected to any item ducts or item contuids keeps the yellorium.
This means it has something to do with big reactors fuel intake..

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes, over and over and over again

Known Fix:

Last edited:

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
I don't know if this would have anything to do with your problem, but the Thermal Foundation pipes can get into a backstuffed condition if items won't go through them. If you have a filter that whitelists yellorium ingots on your Big Reactor, for example, or a servo sending items, and either one fills up with the Yellorium ingots and has nowhere to put them, they will get backstuffed into one end of the pipe system. Wrenching the pipe can free the items. I'm not sure if they will act the same if in other types of piping systems.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid