1.5.0: Liquid XP Dissappears...

MrKrowely

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have autonomous activators on essence berry bushes, a vacuum hopper, and another autonomous activator to click the berries and ender io pressurized pipes to open block tanks.

if i'm online for a long time i'll notice the tanks filling up properly, but the past two mornings i've logged on the tanks are almost empty, with NO ONE online.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So.... this is a server right? Do you have admin on it if so?
Also no one online would indicate that without a chunk loader the chunk... won't be loaded. So the question here is likely, are you emptying the tanks, or are you saying the exp is disappearing for no reason?

MrKrowely

Jul 29, 2019
yes, yes, no one online, hasn't been a chunkloader in that room or near it, now have a spot loader in it though, and no, tanks aren't being emptied anywhere, it's just disappearing, there was an auto enchantment table hooked up, but i disabled that connection the first time it all disappeared, but it's still disappearing by the next day.

MrKrowely

Jul 29, 2019
i normally have to restart the server every two days or so, but there wasn't a server restart in the middle of having this issue.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hum. It's losing track of the tank contents in the middle of running then... Mk, what're the server PC's specs? Also have you added any mods to the original download?