1.5.0: DIREWOLF 20 1.10.0 fatal error has occurred

O

Obsidian Force

Version:

What is the bug:
I recently have been wanting to play Direwolf20 but I get a fatal error has occurred message. I spent weeks trying to fix this and i found the fix whenever you have morph mod enabled it dosent work when u disable it works perfect .

I hope this gets fixed

BTW I have version 1.10.0 the only reason I selected 1.5.0 is because its the highest option you have for some reason.

Thanks

Mod & Version:
Morph-Beta-0.9.2.jar

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Remove / Disable Morph-Beta-0.9.2.jar

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
A few questions:
1. Do you get a crash, or a "dirt background screen" telling you this?
2. If it was an actual crash report, could you share it?
3.How long have you been playing for on that world? (I may have an idea as to what is causing this)

Fyi, you can probably edit your post and the title of this thread.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Not surprised, morph tends to be buggy as heck, especially since a lot of mobs from mods are coded differently to everything else including other mods' mobs. Though I'd still request the crash logs so that, not only can others find this thread later by googling key bits of their own logs if necessary, but also so that we might be able to find out what the bug is and possibly fix it.
Also yup, the lack of later version indicator has been a thing for a while. I suspect that whoever manages that sort of thing either forgot to add the later versions, or something bugged and they simply can't.

O

Obsidian Force

A few questions:
1. Do you get a crash, or a "dirt background screen" telling you this?
2. If it was an actual crash report, could you share it?
3.How long have you been playing for on that world? (I may have an idea as to what is causing this)

Fyi, you can probably edit your post and the title of this thread.

1. Yes a dirt background telling me this
3. I havent played on it at all it was a new world.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hum, the only things giving a "fatal" in the log are IC2 Nuclear Reactor things. Try disabling that?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Actually, relatively near the bottom, you can see a classcast exception involving Mystcraft and the Ygdrasil login token check service.

How legal is your launcher/acount exactly?

EDIT: excuse me, did I say Mystcraft? I meant Morph, but it was actually iChun Util.

Last edited:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If you're not pirating Minecraft, I'm very curious to know your Minecraft profile name and UUID. Mostly the latter.