1.5.0: Dead after leaving Twhilight Forest

Skurul

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm using the recommended Version!

After leaving the Twilight Forest (in Bee Form) i landed somewhere random in the world, not there where the portal was set. I tried quickly to go in creative mode, so wouldn't loose all my equipment. After that i tried to break out of whatever i was caught in but there where no blocks that i could destroy. So i tried to teleport myself (/tp ...) back to my base but again i landed somwhere random. Then i died cause i fell out of the world.
Searched for my deathmark and it was far beneath the groundstone far away from my base.

Somethinmg like this happened also when i left the Nether my first time. However there was built a new Portal a view chunks away from my base/Portal.

I don't know wich Mod caused that "bug", i don't think that Morph would cause a random spawn but maybe i' wrong ^^

PS: How can i paste the feed-the-beast.com log? Where can i find it? Sry my first bug reports (well ... the 3rd one ^^)

Mod & Version:
The Twilight Forest 2.3.7

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Sry didn't try this. Maybe other people have the same problem?

Known Fix:

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm using the recommended Version!

After leaving the Twilight Forest (in Bee Form) i landed somewhere random in the world, not there where the portal was set. I tried quickly to go in creative mode, so wouldn't loose all my equipment. After that i tried to break out of whatever i was caught in but there where no blocks that i could destroy. So i tried to teleport myself (/tp ...) back to my base but again i landed somwhere random. Then i died cause i fell out of the world.
Searched for my deathmark and it was far beneath the groundstone far away from my base.

Somethinmg like this happened also when i left the Nether my first time. However there was built a new Portal a view chunks away from my base/Portal.

I don't know wich Mod caused that "bug", i don't think that Morph would cause a random spawn but maybe i' wrong ^^

PS: How can i paste the feed-the-beast.com log? Where can i find it? Sry my first bug reports (well ... the 3rd one ^^)

Mod & Version:
The Twilight Forest 2.3.7

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Sry didn't try this. Maybe other people have the same problem?

Known Fix:
What could have happened was that the chunks the overworld portal were in got corrupted, and made new ones...