1.5.0: Botania Baubles don't work

Skurul

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi ,)

First off:
This is my first post and i'm not that good in writing english so i hope you will understand ^^
I didn't know what version i should take so i took the highest in the dropdown menu. The MC version is 1.7.10 if that was meant.

So here is the Bug:
The accessoires of Botania don't work. I tried this with a Soujourner's Sash and the mana storage ring. In both cases nothing happened. No Manabar showing up even when the ring is fully charged and none of the Sash buffs.

Hope you will fix this soon, totally love this mod and it would be sad if the baubles don't work ^^

Mod & Version:
Botania r1.6-198

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Can be repeated. Put the Baubles off and on through different ways (Hotkey and inventory Baubles Button) and the same after restarting the game (not the Launcher cause of a bug i read where the Baubles will change in other items and cannot be unequipped without dying).

Known Fix:

Skurul

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how but tried it a view minutes ago again with the terrasteel version of the ring and now it works without any problems.

Like i said the manabar didn't show up with the manasteel version of the storage ring even when loaded. Maybe there is a bug?

However ... Terrasteel works just fine ,)