[1.4.7][FTB MINDCRACK PACK][WHITELISTED][NO BLACKLIST!]Feed the Beast!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Saber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:I__am__Link
Ever been banned: no
Will you greif: no
Will you be kind to other people: I help other people a lot, i've played tekkit before coming to FTB mindcrack pack so i know alot of stuff and im very helpful, i love helping mods and just anyone.

cpt_iinzane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cpt_iinzane
Ever been banned: no
Will you greif: no
Will you be kind to other people: yes,I will help them if they need help and try to have fun in a friendly community

aaronfranke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aaronfranke
Have You ever Been Banned?: Nope
Will you Grief?: Absolutely not, its ok if I tear down abandoned dirt shacks near my house right?
Will you be kind to other players?: Yes, I wanted to join a peaceful (not the difficulty) server simply because I like being nice and trading much more than PvP

Also, you should use http://whitelist.mcf.li/ to check bans instead. You can check multiple bans at once, really easy to use and it checks 4 websites for bans!

creeper face

Jul 29, 2019
i have been baned because i just started and i spammed i will not grief yes i will be nice[DOUBLEPOST=1364083992][/DOUBLEPOST]my name is tristan[DOUBLEPOST=1364084061][/DOUBLEPOST]tristan0001[DOUBLEPOST=1364084111][/DOUBLEPOST]when will we be declined or accepted