[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Savagepug

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Savagepug
Age & Location: 26, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Been getting bored of just playing ssp, would like to try out smp and this looks like a solid server.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: agomez74​
Age&Location: 38 - USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: As stated by previous posters, I have been getting bored playing single player. Hoping to find a mature server to join and play with.​

nuclearpower13

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:nuclearpower13
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no I haven't been banned before
Why would you like to play TMCraft:I love the aspect of working and collaborating with others to reach goals and I also am sick of playing alone

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:nuclearpower13
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no I haven't been banned before
Why would you like to play TMCraft:I love the aspect of working and collaborating with others to reach goals and I also am sick of playing alone
Whitelisted, Welcome!

Kay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Kay_fox​
Age&Location: 25 - UK​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good survival server, and Cynsye is on here already :)

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Kay_fox
Age&Location: 25 - UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good survival server, and Cynsye is on here already :)
Whitelisted!

UltraTurboPanda

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cheezburger1​
Age&Location: 16 in US West.​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes. I had quit minecraft for several months, and came back to see I was banned from my favorite server. It turns out I was hacked over that break and spammed on several servers. Sadly I was unable to provide proof that it wasn't me spamming, so I remain banned.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a new home server, and a small one like this seems nice.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cheezburger1
Age&Location: 16 in US West.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes. I had quit minecraft for several months, and came back to see I was banned from my favorite server. It turns out I was hacked over that break and spammed on several servers. Sadly I was unable to provide proof that it wasn't me spamming, so I remain banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a new home server, and a small one like this seems nice.
Your in.

vissicrate

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft name: vissicrate
Age&Location: i am 23 and live in alberta canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: im looking for a good stable server and i saw the word community so im hoping to find people leaving near by each other and helping out one another... im very familiar with all the mods in FTB and want to use my knowledge to contribute.

Lanor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Brewers_Rot_Too
Age&Location:14, Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server:1-2 but i dont remember sorry.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for an nice server to sttle down on and just have some fun. I dont like playing sp so i hope i get accepted :)

Pitviper07

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Pitviper07
Age&Location:29 Utah USA
Have you ever been banned from a server:Never been banned I am too nice
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love playing minecraft and I am getting kinda bored of playing SSP. looking for a few good people to play with.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Pitviper07
Age&Location:29 Utah USA
Have you ever been banned from a server:Never been banned I am too nice
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love playing minecraft and I am getting kinda bored of playing SSP. looking for a few good people to play with.
Whitelisted!

agrodon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Minecraftpre1
Age&Location: 19, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes, unfortunetly.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Interested in playing on a server with a fair amount of active players.
Are optifine & armorHUD allowed, since they are not included in the default modpack?

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Minecraftpre1
Age&Location: 19, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes, unfortunetly.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Interested in playing on a server with a fair amount of active players.
Are optifine & armorHUD allowed, since they are not included in the default modpack?
Are optifine & armorHUD allowed,Yes and your in.

King_Josephe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: King_Josephe
Age&Location: 32,USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Negative.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for a stable server to play on.