[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Racster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Racster
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I want to join the server because I would like to play with other people and just have a fun time.
PS. Is it allowed to have optifine? As the rule states no mods.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Racster
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I want to join the server because I would like to play with other people and just have a fun time.
PS. Is it allowed to have optifine? As the rule states no mods.
Whitelisted buddy, And yeah optifine is allowed.

DubbelFriz

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
IGN: DubbelFriz
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:NO
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: i like to have fun instead of playing solo, i like helping people aswell.

Falladyn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falladyn
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I wanna be part of small server with friendly people

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falladyn
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I wanna be part of small server with friendly people
Whitelist applications:
IGN: DubbelFriz
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:NO
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: i like to have fun instead of playing solo, i like helping people aswell.
Both of you whitelisted, Welcome!

blackarchan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blackarchan
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I want a nice server where i can play

stiekem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stiekem
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I dont want to be lonley in a BIG world and you can trade stuff and that kind of stuff :D

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stiekem
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I dont want to be lonley in a BIG world and you can trade stuff and that kind of stuff :D
Whitelisted you buddy.

lkmking123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: lkmking123
Age & Location: 19, Lithuania
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes Once, Because I killed a Admin in a PVP Arena.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I Have Done Everything On My SP World, So I Want To Join A Server So There Would Be Something To Do :)

Schwammekk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: schwammekk​
Age&Location: 17, Germany​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I like to play with other people together to expand my knowledge of mods and have fun.​

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DrPhant0m​
Age&Location:16 Portugal​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love to play minecraft with other people and do a lot of comunity things​

_BartimEus_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _BartimEus_
Age&Location:16 Germany, Berlin
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes (while goofing around on a private(only for me and my friends) server with 3 friends :p (I promise that I wont do stupid stuff, grief or something like that.!)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: playing FTB single player is cool but playing it online with other people is AWESOME​