[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 198.27.75.200:25573
Welcome:
Hello and welcome to TMCraft, We are a FTB Mindcraft server with no other mods added, We aim to be a Peaceful Server on a normal difficulty, We are only looking for mature players The whole of the server will be legit and will need players to abide by the rules, So please Join our nation.​
Server Rules&Conditions :
1. No additional mods are allowed on the server that aren't part of the official Mindcrack Pack.​
2. No X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods are allowed.​
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found, will be dealt with immediately by staff or admin.​
4. No caps only chatting, Keep swearing to a minimum​
5. Always respect ALL members, This is a helping server.​
6. No spamming in chat.​
7. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will immediately be banned.​
Some Useful commands:
/Lock ( This will lock a block for you )​
/share ( This will allow you and your buddies to share chests)​
/Sethome (Easily get back home)​
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name:​
Age&Location:​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)​
I will aim to whitelist members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.​

Kimochu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kimochu
No
Because my computer can't handle hosting the server + playing on it and I wanna play with my friend and I don't mind playing with other people either ;)

sergio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: djmania1555
No i haven't be banned from any server
I like to play with friends and other people

hackpingid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN hackpingid
AGE 17

I have never been banned from a server

I get bored playing single player and love the social aspect of smp

cheers

wo4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wo4
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Once from a RP server. The reason I was banned was because they though I broke one of the rules ( no building in he wilderness) even though I never actually broke it.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: Because I would like too learn more about FTB and be able too enjoy it with nice people.

Hope too join! :D

Mrboomx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrboomx
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (Honesty is key here) dont think so
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i want to join to get friendly help and advise from other players that play the mod because i dont know a whole lot about (just the basics) and feel like i dont always have to watch my back for griefers and i hope this server is fitting for my multiplayer needs (singleplayer is a bit boring).

Midnyte

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Midnyte66
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope, only played on a few servers in fear of griefers
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I would like to join a server with friendly people and learn more about FTB along with building some cool stuff. This server seems to fit that feeling for me and I would be interested in contributing to the community of it.

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RobbieBobby
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope :) (Proof: http://mcbans.com/player/RobbieBobby)
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I feel a close community can make even simple things more fun. Playing with a group of players that you can actually type to and ask questions can make your time better. One's persons weakness is someone else's strength!

MiYagui16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MiYagui16
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No Sr.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: To have funnnnnn :)

Whatdafur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Whatdafur
AGE- 16
I have not been banned from any servers
I iam tired of playing by my self so i thought i would try out a server

jdog12548

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cornflakes69
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: yes but not for hacking or griefing. i was aqused for duping and i was given the items i had cause i was killed and he gave me items as compensation.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: im a little board of getting griefed and people taking my things and i am looking for a nice server to play on and have fun

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
In Game name: DucksGoQwack
Have i ever been banned: No.
Why do i want to play on the server: I just want a smallish server where i wont get greifed, and where i can actualy talk with people and help/get help

Thanks for your time

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GroggDog
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I've been wanting to play again after a brief brake because of school.

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: izmurphziV2
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (Honesty is key here) No i have never been banned
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to play for the simple reason i hate playing alone

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: izmurphziV2
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (Honesty is key here) No i have never been banned
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to play for the simple reason i hate playing alone
You are added to the whitelist.