[1.4.6] Rofl's MindCrack [MindCrack][2GB RAM][32 Slots][Public]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Lutgardis

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, theres been alot of griefing going on inserver, i had to fix the pit in spawn so people dont die from fall dmg already... wolfler when you get on pm me m8

ShabonixDahBomb

Jul 29, 2019
2012-12-27_21.01.53.png
2012-12-27_21.02.11.png
Bubbleboy was greifing Nicks0100 and SSJ4_Roxas by destroying their chest and surrounding areas.

Lutgardis

Jul 29, 2019
bigbubbleboy decided to ddos the server cause he died, i suggest letting the forum operators know about him...[DOUBLEPOST=1356671716][/DOUBLEPOST]hi shabonix, how did he get on that island btw?

ShabonixDahBomb

Jul 29, 2019
bigbubbleboy decided to ddos the server cause he died, i suggest letting the forum operators know about him...[DOUBLEPOST=1356671716][/DOUBLEPOST]hi shabonix, how did he get on that island btw?
I have no clue. All I know is that Bubbleboy some how got to their island and started greifing and destroying full iron/gold/diamond chests.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Well that sucks, I hope the people that were griefed will get by alright after that. That person obviously needs to be banned if not worse a discipline.

Lutgardis

Jul 29, 2019
how did he get the wand in the first plce? he hasnt researched for it, i know that much or he would've made a new one, meh, i dont care if i lose my easy mining item, this needs to be resolved

ShabonixDahBomb

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue. He could have just been like. "Hey Guys. Can I see your place?" and then totally just greifed the shit out of it.

Lutgardis

Jul 29, 2019
the fact you just commited a crime and ddosed a server cause you fell in lava and lost your griefing tool?

bigbubbleboy

Jul 29, 2019
I bigbubbleboy,SSJ4 Roxas and mullak89 have been griefing wolfs server. Now I wanted to set everything straight. I did partake on some devious actions towards the server. Meaning getting into players protected houses and robbing their stuff. I am 100% at fault. This does not only concern me however. The other two players mullak89 and SSJ4 Roxas did most of the griefing. We have been on skype all day today probably 12 hours doing stuff to this server. Yes we have been communicating on skype together and I will provide screenshots to prove it for those who doubt me. The only thing that i really griefed was the spawn a few houses and our own base. If you look at the screenshots from other players look at all the items that were on the ground. Plus add all the chest. Meaning they did not manually get them. We had about 100 chests or more. The reason why I griefed my own guys is because they wanted to destroy Wolfs whole server. I did not want to and I wanted to give some items back to the players as I knew it was wrong. By me destorying our chests was so i can get some to give back as I believe was a wrongful action that I have taken In Wolfs servers. I am 20 years old and I am ashamed of what I have done to his server. I did not do too much but again I was part of a team that griefed it. Remember it takes 2, sometimes 3 for a situation for like this to occur. So since i wanted to give back the items they disagreed resulting in the big fight we had. Since they said no, I still wanted to proceed on giving the items back. That is when everything went for the worse. I also wanted to clear up this ddos concern for everyone. I did not ddos the server nor do I know how to. The server had crashed because of all the items on the floor, lava, players and the use of the wands. Remember the server only runs on 2gb and he has it almost maxed out with slots. If Wolf or any players have any questions please feel free to ask. If i did not give a **** about this server, I would not have written this. If wolf would let me I would take my time rebuilding spawn and making a even better one for my destruction. I also wanted to note that nick did not grief anything. He caught me destorying the spawn and I tried to blame him.

bigbubbleboy

Jul 29, 2019
Here are a few links to picture and I am going to upload a few pictures that I have taken from within the game:

http://screencast.com/t/GkQWfQeHY0XA
http://screencast.com/t/PT8z1td86
http://screencast.com/t/q7f74KHj For this picture they have removed me from chat when I tried to pass out the items. Also look at the time. Everything matches the date, time again it takes more the 1 person.

How do I access my pictures of FTB? So i can upload[DOUBLEPOST=1356674806][/DOUBLEPOST]No I did not grief you. I griefed maybe 2-3 houses at most.

Alexandria

Jul 29, 2019
I bigbubbleboy,SSJ4 Roxas and mullak89 have been griefing wolfs server. Now I wanted to set everything straight. I did partake on some devious actions towards the server. Meaning getting into players protected houses and robbing their stuff. I am 100% at fault. This does not only concern me however. The other two players mullak89 and SSJ4 Roxas did most of the griefing. We have been on skype all day today probably 12 hours doing stuff to this server. Yes we have been communicating on skype together and I will provide screenshots to prove it for those who doubt me. The only thing that i really griefed was the spawn a few houses and our own base. If you look at the screenshots from other players look at all the items that were on the ground. Plus add all the chest. Meaning they did not manually get them. We had about 100 chests or more. The reason why I griefed my own guys is because they wanted to destroy Wolfs whole server. I did not want to and I wanted to give some items back to the players as I knew it was wrong. By me destorying our chests was so i can get some to give back as I believe was a wrongful action that I have taken In Wolfs servers. I am 20 years old and I am ashamed of what I have done to his server. I did not do too much but again I was part of a team that griefed it. Remember it takes 2, sometimes 3 for a situation for like this to occur. So since i wanted to give back the items they disagreed resulting in the big fight we had. Since they said no, I still wanted to proceed on giving the items back. That is when everything went for the worse. I also wanted to clear up this ddos concern for everyone. I did not ddos the server nor do I know how to. The server had crashed because of all the items on the floor, lava, players and the use of the wands. Remember the server only runs on 2gb and he has it almost maxed out with slots. If Wolf or any players have any questions please feel free to ask. If i did not give a **** about this server, I would not have written this. If wolf would let me I would take my time rebuilding spawn and making a even better one for my destruction. I also wanted to note that nick did not grief anything. He caught me destorying the spawn and I tried to blame him.

We don't police 3rd party servers. We can also not find any evidence that he participated in a DDoS attack. The admittance to griefing doesn't count as proof to participating in a DDoS.

Alexandria

Jul 29, 2019
You can do whatever you like on your 3rd party server and forums and such, but until he actually breaks the rules on FTB forums we will not do anything to him.

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys I read everything and I will ban you bigbubbleboy till you get enough evidence.

I am working on the server to get more GB RAM, but you guys must know that something like that is not done in 1 week :p