[1.4.6] Rofl's MindCrack [MindCrack][2GB RAM][32 Slots][Public]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
rofl_zps0806d453.png
Welcome to my MindCrack topic folks,​
You've arrived at the holy topic of me, Wofl/Rofl. I made this server just because I'm a huge fan of Feed The Beast, but this is MindCrack? This server is made public with the help of Evert, alias PowerBeat who made some good administration mods. I ask you to make a lot of fun on my server and if you wan't to ask me something or just got nothing else to do, call me on skype.​
IP
46.4.149.58:29002​
Some information
- The map is 4000x4000​
- Same as Nether and the End​
- There is only 1 ruler, named Rofl/Wofl​
- Maybe more later​
- Twilight Mod is disabled​
- Don't build near spawn​
- Playing with friends is much more fun =D​
- If your think you are doing something wrong, just ask me.​
- 16+ will be the standard, but your behaviour will decide.​
Rules
- Don't grief​
- Don't use bad language​
- Don't use any hacks or bad mods​
- Worship Wofl/Rofl​
- Nukes and other boomblocks are forbidden and disabled​
How to play?
You can play MindCrack with the FTB Launcher. Just download FTB Launcher and select MindCrack and play!​
Have fun!​

Lordmau5

Jul 29, 2019
SoulShards updated to 1.15 / 1.16, it's in the pack now... I downloaded it and can'T play now :(
Could you maybe update the server?

Shalen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, this is my first post on the FTB Forum: I'm so excited :)

I'll join later to your server hoping to have a great time. See you later.

Merry Xmas

P.S.: Are there some limitations about the number of quarry/frame machines I can build?

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, this is my first post on the FTB Forum: I'm so excited :)

I'll join later to your server hoping to have a great time. See you later.

Merry Xmas

P.S.: Are there some limitations about the number of quarry/frame machines I can build?

There are no limitations as long as you make sure you don't make the server lag like shit.

I think the MindCrack pack just got an update, just wanted you to know so you could update.

I will update it tomorrow, cause it's Christmass and I got to do stuff with my family ;)

Jaredwg

Jul 29, 2019
Erm a guy called ManuCow decided to come to my house and steal most of my minerals and then, once i catch him while he is doing it, i pull out my sword and he logs off.

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Erm a guy called ManuCow decided to come to my house and steal most of my minerals and then, once i catch him while he is doing it, i pull out my sword and he logs off.

Maybe next time make a screenshot? I can't do much without it, but I will keep an eye on it.

MehdiSaffar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Wolf, I play with Jared and i can guarantee you that a guy called ManuCow stole minerals from our gold chest in the factory/lab room, he took pretty much everything and then logged out. We dug a pit so that when he connects we would beat him to death and get our minerals back ... It's been 24 Hours and he didn't show up.
Anyway, my problem here is I went through my nether portal, and BAAAM: FTB crashed. I reopen FTB log in in the server. I stay there for a split of a split of second so i can see the chat and all and then, CRASH. I tried several times and same thing over and over again. Can you like teleport me to overworld or something ? I basically can't do anything right now. I'm stuck in there. (This is weird because yesterday i went to nether 3/4 times and didnt have any issue. It was fluid, no lag at all !)
I have a core 2 duo, 4GB ram
Thanks for the help (IGN: MehdiSaffar)

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Wolf, I play with Jared and i can guarantee you that a guy called ManuCow stole minerals from our gold chest in the factory/lab room, he took pretty much everything and then logged out. We dug a pit so that when he connects we would beat him to death and get our minerals back ... It's been 24 Hours and he didn't show up.
Anyway, my problem here is I went through my nether portal, and BAAAM: FTB crashed. I reopen FTB log in in the server. I stay there for a split of a split of second so i can see the chat and all and then, CRASH. I tried several times and same thing over and over again. Can you like teleport me to overworld or something ? I basically can't do anything right now. I'm stuck in there. (This is weird because yesterday i went to nether 3/4 times and didnt have any issue. It was fluid, no lag at all !)
I have a core 2 duo, 4GB ram
Thanks for the help (IGN: MehdiSaffar)

Fixed.

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
I got greifed today. Is there anyway that you have logblock on the server? If not you should install it.
LogBlock is not something for a Forge Server :p

And I am trying to get it grief free as possible but its hard without all the plugins that is available for Bukkit.