[1.4.6] Glowcity [Mindcrack][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

FD101

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance the whitelist gets updated soon, i'd love to get started on this server ;-). Or did i just not made the cut ;-)?

Dev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: devthedigger
How Long do you play minecraft: Since 1.1
Experience with the mods: I know quite a lot but don't know it completely
Why would you like to join the server: To play with friends in a small community

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ceddj
How long do you play Minecraft:4 yers i think
Experience with the mods: i know the most of the ic 2 but the new recepies from gregtech makes it difficult, redpower 2 to and thaumcraft 3 is the 2 best mods i know :D i know like 90 - 99% of them, thermalexpansion and buildcraft, m.m.
Why would you like to join the server?: i want to play on a nice mindcrack server :)

cpm4001

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let you know that I've gotten swamped with school recently and probably won't be on the server in the near future. However, I should be less busy in a couple weeks and then will try to get back on the server.

X

xxlilylolzxx

IGN: xxlilylolzxx
How long do you play Minecraft: 6-9 hours
Experience with the mods:witchery
Why would you like to join the server?: i think it would be fun and i would help and welcoming the players