[1.4.6] Glowcity [Mindcrack][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

SirAlex

Jul 29, 2019
BANNER (2).png
Brand new server with a new world and new players.
Glowcity is a server that is using the Modpack Mindcrack.
For the time being im going to limit the slots to 16 and 2 GB RAM, but is subject to change dependent on performance.
IP: glowcity.nitrado.net
Application for Server!
(PM Me or Timster or post under this Post)​
IGN:
Experience with the mods:
Why would you like to join the server?:
[RULES]
-No griefing and stealing.​
- respect other members of the server.​
-do not use weapons of mass destruction E.G. Nukes, Mining Laser.​
-Don´t cheat.​
-Have Fun ! ;).​
If you have problems add us in Skype:
-Le_Timster IGN:Timstero​
-CheckA.x3 IGN:SirAlex98​
Slots (15/16)​

TheDumpling

Jul 29, 2019
ING: TheDumpling
Play untill I get bored
Have some experience with the mods, but still learning as I go along.

THARAN13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: THARAN13​
How long do you play Minecraft: Just over a year(If that is what you meant) and I play every day fr about 2 hours at least​
Experience with the mods: I know the main workings of the mods but not everything and hopefully I will learn some new things from other people.​
Why would you like to join the server?: I would like to be part of a small community and have fun​

Hpfm2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hpfm2
How long do you play Minecraft:Since christmas 2011
Experience with the mods: only with the most populares, BC, Ic2, Forestry, but especially TC3
Why would you like to join the server?: I want to have fun with this modpack and some people :D

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowquinn1974
How long do you play Minecraft: 4 months
Experience with the mods: lots
Why would you like to join the server?: Just want a place to call home that does not have 50 little 12 year olds running around griefing

Novie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: novie
How Long do you play Minecraft: I first started to play somewhere during alpha/beta and have been playing with mods for probably more than a year.
Experience with mods: fairly good
Why would you like to join the server?: Look for a nice place to play on and have fun.

tehjawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tehjawn
Minecraft Experience: About 2 Years (Since Beta)
FTB Experience: Minimal, though I watch Coestar, Avidya, Etho, and Nebris if that helps!
Reason for Applying: Looking for a place to learn the ropes and have fun while doing so!

owain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Templar360
How long do you play Minecraft: I started playing Minecraft in 1.7.
Experience with mods: I have a large experience with Tekkit and FTB.
Why would you like to join the server?: I would like to join the server because I've gotten bored of of playing on my own and want to play with other people.

G

GregHD

IGN: boombrshot
How long do you play Minecraft: years
Experience with the mods: Started playing tekkit in the early stages
Why would you like to join the server?: to play

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kcband36
How long do you play Minecraft: I play MC for a good 4-5 during the week and 6+ on the weekends
Experience with the mods: I have played with the modpack for a day or so, but willing to learn about it more.
Why would you like to join the server?: I want to join because every public server I find that has the modpack running has issues keeping it up and lag, so I am now going to try for a whitelisted server and one that isn't that huge so I can get to know people better.

qwert

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: theqwert

Minecraft Experience: Started playing back in INFDEV
Experience with the mods: some, mostly through the Mindcrack guys
Why would you like to join the server?: Playing alone is boring, but FTB is too fun to just drop.

Wypie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Wypie
How long do you play Minecraft: 3 or so years can't remember
Experience with the mods: Started playing with mods since IC1
Why would you like to join the server?: To play with friendly people

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kubaaa5
How long do you play Minecraft:2 years
Experience with the mods: Know all the mods well, Not new to them. Played with this modpack in single player.
Why would you like to join the server?: Always wanted a small community that builds together without the need of preotecting your stuff and being able to feel like your safe. I also enjoy working with others an building with others because that makes the game more enjoyable and the point of the game is to have fun ;)

Timster

Jul 29, 2019
We are opening the Server tomorrow we now just are going through all Applications now and preparing the Server.

suketchi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: suketchi
I'm 18
I have been playing since Beta
I know a little bit about the mods but i'm learning
I'm home schooled and would like to make some friends

Messengerling

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: egyptbobcat
How long do you play Minecraft: 2 years
Experience with the mods: I am reasonably competent with all mods but I am most comfortable with IC2
Why would you like to join the server?: Because I am looking for a small community that will have a friendly atmosphere