Open 1.4.1: Steve's Factory Manager [1.5.0]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
after updating Infinity to 1.5.0 it seems SFM has derped up.
all the controllers in my world unlinked all the commands and I'm no longer able to link commands together.

Mod & Version:
StevesFactoryManagerA93

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes.

Known Fix:
none

Reactions: yotus

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Break and place?

didn't help, still had the same problem. I also spawned in a new manager, same problem.
however the world I tried it in was a world made before 1.5.0, perhaps it may be related to that

arisado

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem but the connections are still working even if the connections are not displayed.
The world im playing was made with 1.4.0 havent tried a new world yet.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, my SFM setup completely broke. The connections are no longer visible, but sometimes (just after loading the world for example), I am able to connect things nevertheless. Then, after a while, links disappear again.
Also, I gave a name to a group and it went away the next time I log on.

Break+replace doesn't help.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I am also having the same problem, and one of my managers has gone crazy spewing XP orbs all over the landscape - this happened once before when the definition of a fluid changed so it was not looking for Liquid XP in the tank any more, it was looking for another fluid, so it looks like they are mixed up again in 1.5.0.

arisado

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know how but all my connections are back and are sill working fine. I havent changed anything.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I just updated to 1.5.1 and this doesn't seem to be happening, although there's nothing in the changelog to indicate that anything related to SFM has changed. I did have to change a fluid condition back to Liquid XP, it had been changed to some kind of molten redstone.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know how but all my connections are back and are sill working fine. I havent changed anything.

Did you also update to 1.5.1 like PhilHibbs ?

I'll try this evening to see if it does change something..

arisado

Jul 29, 2019
No im still at 1.5.0 :D but the connections from my old managers are lost again (but still working), the new ones are shown.
Using the Manager Duplicator to copy the content, breaking the manager and replacing it works just fine.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok

I updated my pack to 1.5.1 yesterday and it seemed to fix the issues with the manager, although there are no changes in the mod with the new version. Weird..