Open 1.4.1: ExtraTiC vs. Infinity

zaq_hack

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
NEI shows parts from ExtraTiC that cannot be crafted. No config file options that I can find to fix this. Haven't found a solution in searching on my own.

Examples: I cannot craft parts from BoP gems. This is a matured server with several folks toting Ender Amethyst, but all we can make is vanilla tools with them. Would love to get TC parts.

Also, Draconic Evolution. Cannot seem to craft anything in TC using Draconium.

Is this purposeful? Are these items considered too overpowered?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

Balltic

Jul 29, 2019
Im also looking for the answer to this, i have seen nothing about anything anywhere on the internet so far.

zaq_hack

Jul 29, 2019
Come on, man, more than half the mods out there claim "beta" status. How long was MC itself "beta." It's kind of an inside joke.

The point is: Same versions work on standalone Minecraft. I can smelt things using the mod in other packs, but not Infinity. So, there's some conflict that the pack maintainers may want to discover: Or else - why include ExtraTiC?

Photoloss

Jul 29, 2019
Are you able to create RedAurum with the same ExtraTiC version as in Infinity within a custom installation? I don't really know the purpose of ExtraTiC though, since Metallurgy isn't included and the TE metal parts seem to be from basic TiCon.

How should one denote a genuine beta/work in progress mod though, if calling it such is taken to be a joke? The fact VoidMetal parts don't even have the existing Thaumic trait should serve as a hint either way.