Open 1.4.1: crash after playing with the localization settings

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I crashed shortly after playing around with the localization settings. The exact instant I noticed the game beginning to crash is right after I right clicked to place a botania daybloom above and to one cardinal side of a hydroangea. The daybloom was also above and to the side of the infinite water source the Hydroangea was feeding on. I'll try to get a screenshot of the arrangement up shortly.

Mod & Version:
(Possibly) Botania r1.6-174

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/XXm4gLVG

Can it be repeated:
Haven't tried yet. Will try once the game reloads

Known Fix:
No idea, all I know is I played around the localization settings, right-clicked to place a botania daybloom, and then crashed.

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Update: the bug can be reproduced by any attempt to change the localization. I switched from US to UK English and, upon resuming the game, it immediately crashed back to the title screen (which I noted is not what happened the first time. The first time, it crashed all the way back to the launcher). The known mod blocks in the regions that were loaded include standard forest and plains terrain gen (possibly some river or other water biome as well), 2 hydroangeas, an IC2 recycler, a solar panel and battery box powering it, an igneous extruder, a t-con crafting station, and a bunch of compressed cobblestone.

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
Bump: this has been open forever and still not gotten a response or acknowledgment. I figure bumping it is better than making a new thread