Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Is there posibility to restart server ( dont know if thats only my i kinda cannot move.. getting weird lags etc.

Can't say for certain what is causing this, but it needs to be taken care of asap as its causing the server to be unplayable. I'll let Gesit know, and hopefully she'll be able to work her magic for us. Apologies for the inconvenience.

explosivecoin

Jul 29, 2019
Can't say for certain what is causing this, but it needs to be taken care of asap as its causing the server to be unplayable. I'll let Gesit know, and hopefully she'll be able to work her magic for us. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Not to keen on the reset part but I will agree that something is very wrong with the server

Nisafei

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Nisafei
Age) 30
Location) California
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since beta, so quite a while now.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) All the mods, adding more and more awesomeness to the game.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Nisafei
Age) 30
Location) California
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since beta, so quite a while now.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) All the mods, adding more and more awesomeness to the game.

Of course you're welcome Nis, you just needed to mention who you were~! We all hope to see you online!

Nisafei

Jul 29, 2019
haha, well thank ya ^,-,^ But wasn't expectin' any special treatment or anything since there are only so many slots. And Ive been..busy.. to say the least.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone, I have been incredibly busy and had no time to work with the server. It should be up now, but I'm not sure if there are any issues.

Just into the channel #GeistesInfininty on freenode and then you can tell me any issues in real time!

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Just checked this evening, seems there is still the same issue occurring. @Geistes , the issue I mentioned in our conversation is the issue currently effecting the server. @Nisafei , I would love to whitelist you, but between the server issue and the server issue, I literally cannot whitelist you even if I wanted due to command lag; my apologies.

Nisafei

Jul 29, 2019
@Luceil Well guess its good I havent tried to pop in haha. Being dragged all over the gaming genre, poking around Reign of Kings and its shenanigans.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Geist has expressed to me that she simply does not have the energy to fix the issues with the server and keep it running, and will likely be closing it sometime in the near future. If she doesn't announce this officially very soon, now you know. I cannot say with absolute certainty that this is true, but rather is of an incredible likehood.

Nisafei

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, a shame. I rather enjoyed the time I did spend on the server (TPPI) but I understand life happens.. Time to see bout possibly finding another server host.

explosivecoin

Jul 29, 2019
Awwww, well I hope that the lack of the server will help Geist with her life, I really enjoyed the community and I hope that we can all find some new place to play :) Or if the server comes back, I hope to see you all again :D

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
Geistes! Is it true? Did you shut down the tppi server???

Well, If so, I just wanna say thanks. Thanks for all the experiences good and bad, for all the people I've met (I'm thanking ya'll too :) ), and for everything you've done for us. This is not a letter of resignation (yet) and I will KIT (Keep in Touch) for news. Thank you all so much for keeping me entertained and helping me out. This was probably my best learning experience for all of my mods. I hope you still continue the server Geistes, because it means a lot to me and probably lots of others.

Last edited:

TrovaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) TrovaGamer
Age) 24
Location) Mexico
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since 1.2.5 beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods (mostly computercraft/opencomputers and gregtech)