Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Quick update for everyone, I've had to quash DIM-100 as it was killing the map. I've also noticed that 1.3.4 has been made the "recommended build" as such I am currently updating the server to 1.3.4 (C1291).

As to what will happen to DIM-100, it's yet unknown, I may be able to get it to load on 134/1291.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Okie Dokie, Everything is back up and running. 1291 is running far better than 1236 so thats fantastic AND it accepted DIM-100 without any issues so that world is back.

We are now running FTB Infinity recommended version 1.3.4

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Geistes, thanks for fixing all that again ;-) What was Dim100 again? I don´t think we´d had that many myscraft ages xD

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Geistes, thanks for fixing all that again ;-) What was Dim100 again? I don´t think we´d had that many myscraft ages xD

Turns out DIM-100 is the underdark dimension... either way, no changes so far :D

explosivecoin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Geistes, about 5:05PM central time I attempted to enter the twilight forest via a new portal i had just created, A few seconds after i went through i was greeted with a kick from the server and an Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
I can no longer join the server without being kicked and receiving that message

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Alpha
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Addictive and much more to explore now in FTB

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Geist, just wanted to let you know that I still can't login as it crashes the server, not just myself. I'm not sure if you've moved my player or not, but in the case that you have I think I may need my data reset. Thanks~

Last edited:

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Alpha
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Addictive and much more to explore now in FTB

Added you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :)

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Geist, just wanted to let you know that I still can't login as it crashes the server, not just myself. I'm not sure if you've moved my player or not, but in the case that you have I think I may need my data reset. Thanks~

Heya Tatters!~ That's not a problem, Let me reset your NBT data now, then I'm going to write a web interface for you to be able to change your own NBT data :'D That way you can crash yourself as much as you like :)

HarperZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) HarperZ
Age) 26
Location) sweden
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since back in -09 when classic was the name of the game
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) computer LEGO is always fun and adictive, had a ftb haitus for a while now whilst playing with some other scenari modpacks but kinda want to get back to a more freebuild style.

Taurmin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taurmin
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Roundabout 5 years now.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: I like to tinker, and minecraft is cheaper and offer less risk of electrocution than other avanues of tinkering.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) HarperZ
Age) 26
Location) sweden
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since back in -09 when classic was the name of the game
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) computer LEGO is always fun and adictive, had a ftb haitus for a while now whilst playing with some other scenari modpacks but kinda want to get back to a more freebuild style.

IGN: Taurmin
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Roundabout 5 years now.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: I like to tinker, and minecraft is cheaper and offer less risk of electrocution than other avanues of tinkering.

Added you both to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :)

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Tatters!~ That's not a problem, Let me reset your NBT data now, then I'm going to write a web interface for you to be able to change your own NBT data :'D That way you can crash yourself as much as you like :)

Thanks a ton Geist, now I wont have to bug you with my issues anymore~!

Edit: That didn't seem to work, I still ended up crashing the server when I log in. Perhaps the chunk is corrupt?

Last edited:

Red_Treasure

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) PicklesAndOnions
Age) 14
Location) USA (Pacific Standard Time)
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I've been playing Minecraft for a couple of years.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community is what keeps me playing. In fact it's been quite a long time since I've started up a vanilla world. Apart from the huge assortment of mods, I enjoy how relaxed the game is. I love building new things and the creativity that can be expressed through the game is breathtaking.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) PicklesAndOnions
Age) 14
Location) USA (Pacific Standard Time)
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I've been playing Minecraft for a couple of years.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community is what keeps me playing. In fact it's been quite a long time since I've started up a vanilla world. Apart from the huge assortment of mods, I enjoy how relaxed the game is. I love building new things and the creativity that can be expressed through the game is breathtaking.

Added you to the whitelist :D welcome aboard :3

DjCrxnch

Jul 29, 2019
ign DjCrxnch
Age 16
location uk
how long have you been playing minecraft 3 years
i love playing modded and vanila because it makes me happy!

edgEe

Jul 29, 2019
Is there posibility to restart server ( dont know if thats only my i kinda cannot move.. getting weird lags etc.