Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:coolgam3r
Location: Currently my location is KSA ... after 2 months Germany :D
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for 3 years
What keeps you playing minecraft? : because its a great game and it makes you to show up ur creativity

Welcome! and whitelisted.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Yikes, Java 7 still has the PermGen tag (unlike Java 8). Sorry about that short downtime, I've specified the PermGen space so it shouldn't happen again.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Moryse
Age) 18
Location) California, U.S.A
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since classic
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Originally it was just addicting to mess around with blocks, but once i got into mods, thats what kept me coming back

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Moryse
Age) 18
Location) California, U.S.A
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since classic
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Originally it was just addicting to mess around with blocks, but once i got into mods, thats what kept me coming back

Welcome! and whitelisted.

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) rousade
Age) 15
Location) Brazil
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since 1.5.2
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods are life mods are love =P

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
I think I may have broken the server! There's a filler block at my base that I suspect is causing issues. If you could remove it that would be pretty nifty~ ( Alright, here we go, corruptor number 1~! )

Last edited:

Drilldo_Man

Jul 29, 2019
IGN)Drilldo_Man
Age)17
Location)michigan, Usa
How long have you been playing Minecraft)4 years now
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)Mods, and the creativity boost they give. Also the whole sandbox thing going on is awesome too.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN)Drilldo_Man
Age)17
Location)michigan, Usa
How long have you been playing Minecraft)4 years now
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)Mods, and the creativity boost they give. Also the whole sandbox thing going on is awesome too.

Added you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :D

coolgam3r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is there any possible way to make the server in the offline mode so i can login ... my acc was hacked :( ... and i have downloaded a cracked FTB
I was trying in the few days to get it back ... but it dint work

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear about your account! For now I removed you from the whitelist so that no one can mess with your stuff.
I do not understand what you mean with "make the server in the offline mode" and I have no experience with cracked
Clients. So either you´ll have to play singleplayer or get back your account I fear. Drop a message if I should reactivate
your whitelist or add a new one. You probably already did, but did you contact Mojang support about the issue?

Good luck with getting back your account!

WatDafawx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Nachoibar
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2.5 years :)
What keeps you playing Minecraft? its that good :p

Ezera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Ezera13
Age) 18 as of march 10th :)
Location) Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Modded, its constantly changing, keeps the game interesting for me!