Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hirgon94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) hirgon94
Age) 20
Location) Derby, UK
How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The fact the game is constantly evolving. There is always something new to added to the game either by the community in the form of mods or maps or updates to the game itself. I also love the fact that each world is uniquely random each time.

AlexMINE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN)AlexMine_Gamer
Age)13
Location)Greece
How long have you been playing Minecraft)About 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)There is always something to do, or improve, and the only thing that would stop me from playing would be my creativity.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) hirgon94
Age) 20
Location) Derby, UK
How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The fact the game is constantly evolving. There is always something new to added to the game either by the community in the form of mods or maps or updates to the game itself. I also love the fact that each world is uniquely random each time.

IGN)AlexMine_Gamer
Age)13
Location)Greece
How long have you been playing Minecraft)About 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)There is always something to do, or improve, and the only thing that would stop me from playing would be my creativity.

Added both of you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard!

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FangzWuff
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early access, modded since early tekkit packs
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Mods, ppl, fresh builds.. love that ya can just start over when sick of it just go a different mod route and it's a whole new play style.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FangzWuff
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early access, modded since early tekkit packs
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Mods, ppl, fresh builds.. love that ya can just start over when sick of it just go a different mod route and it's a whole new play style.

Added you to the whitelist! See you ingame :3

Mr.J

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jawiae
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Feb. 2011, modded since early technic/tekkit
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: There is always something new to do or in a different way.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jawiae
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Feb. 2011, modded since early technic/tekkit
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: There is always something new to do or in a different way.

Added you to the whitetlist! Let me know if you have any issues.

Zafirx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Zafirx
Age) 19
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3-4 years maybe even longer to be honest.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community and the amazing mods they come up with.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Zafirx
Age) 19
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3-4 years maybe even longer to be honest.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community and the amazing mods they come up with.

Whitelisted! Welcome aboard!

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) memangamma
Age) 15
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3-4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The huge variety of mods and packs the modding community comes up with.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) memangamma
Age) 15
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3-4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The huge variety of mods and packs the modding community comes up with.

Added to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :)

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since beta for vanilla, and since tekkit for modded (EMC days)
What keeps you playing minecraft?: I love progression. I love sandbox. I love making epic builds and hardcore power setups.

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since beta for vanilla, and since tekkit for modded (EMC days)
What keeps you playing minecraft?: I love progression. I love sandbox. I love making epic builds and hardcore power setups.

Welcome! and whitelisted.

coolgam3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:coolgam3r
Location: Currently my location is KSA ... after 2 months Germany :D
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for 3 years
What keeps you playing minecraft? : because its a great game and it makes you to show up ur creativity