1.3.0: RFtools created a player

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Updated direwolf20 pack to 1.5.0 from 1.4.1 on my server. (sorry, there's no dropbox option for 1.5.0 in the form)
When I log into console I see [mcjty.rftools.RFTools]: SMP: Player logged in as a player.

I checked the RFtools forum and mcjty said that it's not supposed to create a player.

Mod & Version:
RFTools 3.10

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I have seen this reported too but I have no idea why this comes up now since that fake player has been there since the beginning. It is used by the shield player-kill feature. As fa r as I know I'm creating fake players the right way so no idea. Also is this actually a problem?

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
Hello McJty. Love your mod. As to if it causes a problem: It doesn't cause any game play problem. It just takes up one of the player slots of the server. This release of the direwolf20 pack included your mod and I hadn't seen it take up a player slot before. Thanks for replying.

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
Hello McJty. Love your mod. As to if it causes a problem: It doesn't cause any game play problem. It just takes up one of the player slots of the server. This release of the direwolf20 pack included your mod and I hadn't seen it take up a player slot before. Thanks for replying.

It doesn't take up player slots.

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2015-7-15_16-28-42.png

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
So what? You can't kick it.
Or type /list in console, and see how many is online.

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
I'm unable to kick the player. It says player not found.
When I type /list, the player disconnects reason unknown.
As soon as I join, it reconnects in a player slot. Thanks for your help Kurama.
It's not causing a problem, as long as there's enough player slots.