Open 1.3.0: Hunter level stuck at 30

holistic

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I am currently really enjoying playing departed on a friends server, but I am having one game crippling issue.

Within an hour of creating my character on the server my Hunter level jumped up to 30 for no reason I am aware of. I thought nothing of it at first because of all the new things to check out.

Now I am to the point where I need to raise my Hunter level to find monsters in other realms, but I cannot! When I gain hunter xp the bar goes up and I am able to reach level 31, but within a half an hour it changes back to level 30.

Help please! This makes it very difficult to progress!

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes

Known Fix:

Last edited:

holistic

Jul 29, 2019
The Hunters level is part of the mod Advent of Ascension and thank you, are logs something i would get from whomever owns the server?

jay2144

Jul 29, 2019
yes you would
it would most likely be a mod config but i would get the server logs for you and the mod

Z

zombie2505

Excuse me guys, I'm experiencing the same problem in my Departed Server.
I found out the the level seems to be having a "timer" in which the hunter skill level of Advent of Ascension will return/progress to level 30 after some time
It is possible to progress to level 31, starting or stopping the server do not affect the hunter level.
I'm not sure what cause the problem and I've read the config file for the mod but I don't really understand the value in the file since there is no description
I would like to know how to I solve this problem. Please help and thx!!

holistic

Jul 29, 2019
I never did find out what caused it, but I was able to progress far past lvl 30.Through expirmemtation I found that eating heart fruit would instantly cause your level to revert to 30, and for awhile dying would reset me to 30 although that seems to have stopped. Sorry I dont know how to fix it, but by avoiding death and heart fruit you can advance.

Z

zombie2505

Oh i never notice that...since i turned into a vampire already and what's important is that in the recent two days i didn't encounter any reset. i thought that the problem was solved since i increased the frequency of backup from 120minutes to 30minutes. i will consider your point and have some more test, thx for telling me this.