Closed 1.2.1: AE2 machines slowly working

Alanis2

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

Old Problem.
What is the bug:
Just playing for a while and after some time my TPS goes down to nothing.
I used /cofh tps to show my overall tps.
Overworld drops down to 20tps / 5~10ms.
Anoying because some machines don't seem to work or just really delayed.
for example: Inscriber from AE2 getting gold ingot to make a logic Circuit it takes long time to start the progress, sometimes it stutters in the progress and then it stays in there and can't get pumped out from a Pipe (Using Item conduit from EnderIO) after a while it pulls it out. Same problem with the Import bus from AE2 its laggy taking Items out of a chest.

New Problem.
The Machines in AE are working really slowly sometimes getting stuck.
Sending build request for automated crafting or using im-/export bus freezes the system (of AE) Everything else is still working like a charm.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I don't know the issue but it appears to happen everytime.
Everytime using the autocrafting or the im-/export.

Known Fix:
right now its just wait for like 20 sec' and they will catch up again doing some items and gets stuck again.

Last edited:

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
20 TPS means your server is running perfectly, when it gets under 20TPS, means server has troubles keeping up...

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Graphics "lag" and server lag are two different things. If you press F3, how does your FPS fluctuate?

Alanis2

Jul 29, 2019
Graphics "lag" and server lag are two different things. If you press F3, how does your FPS fluctuate?
Nono its not a FPS lag its around 30-50 fps.
What I mean is some AE machines (inscriber, importbus) take sometimes ~20s to do their tasks

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Well, when server is running 20 TPS, its running smoothly. AE2 default import bus for example aint fast until upgraded....

Alanis2

Jul 29, 2019
Well, when server is running 20 TPS, its running smoothly. AE2 default import bus for example aint fast until upgraded....
4 cards for speed upgrade it runs for 2 routs of items then it stops nothing happens and imports items again.

lonifar

Jul 29, 2019
the more things consuming power the slower it works like in my game i couldnt take items out because there wasnt any power left to pull items out