Closed 1.2.0: Unable to Install RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, and DragonAPI (all v5) on FTB Infinity 1.7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lichiepoo

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello,
Whenever I try and open FTB Infinity with RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, and DragonAPI (All v5) I am unable to load FTB at all. It crashes before I can also save the Log as well..
I am using FTB Inifinty 1.3.1 By the Way. The Main issues seems to be with DragonAPI because the Application would at least load saying that I needed to install DragonApi, rather than crashing before the Application would be able to load in the first place.
@Reika
Thank You!

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello,
Whenever I try and open FTB Infinity with RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, and DragonAPI (All v5) I am unable to load FTB at all. It crashes before I can also save the Log as well..
I am using FTB Inifinty 1.3.1 By the Way. The Main issues seems to be with DragonAPI because the Application would at least load saying that I needed to install DragonApi, rather than crashing before the Application would be able to load in the first place.
@Reika
Thank You!
ID conflicts, probably. That or an out-of-memory error.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
ID conflicts, probably. That or an out-of-memory error.

I know form your videos that you play with a pretty nice compilation of mods. I have had issues trying to use your mods with larger packs due to potion and biome ID conflicts and I just don't know enough to fix them or couldn't find anything in the configs to allow me to do so. So my question is, would you ever consider adding the your mod compilation and configs as a 3rd party pack here? I know it can be alot of work, but you could do something similar to Etho's where he just shares the pack and configs with no support, so it is completely up to us if we have issues. That way we could use your wonderful mods with lots of other ones, without the issues, since you have already sorted them out.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I know form your videos that you play with a pretty nice compilation of mods. I have had issues trying to use your mods with larger packs due to potion and biome ID conflicts and I just don't know enough to fix them or couldn't find anything in the configs to allow me to do so. So my question is, would you ever consider adding the your mod compilation and configs as a 3rd party pack here? I know it can be alot of work, but you could do something similar to Etho's where he just shares the pack and configs with no support, so it is completely up to us if we have issues. That way we could use your wonderful mods with lots of other ones, without the issues, since you have already sorted them out.
The pack is specifically designed around my mods, and often tweaks other mods' recipes and the like to avoid them providing the same functionality. It is neither something that would be popular or something that I would have permission to do.

Last edited:

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is specifically designed around my mods, and often tweaks other mods' recipes and the like to avoid them proving the same functionality. It is neither something that would be popular or something that I would have permission to do.
I understand, just thought it was worth asking. I guess I will stick with playing multiple instances of MC. A pack I built myself with your mods and about 40 others and the pre made packs here on FTB. As always, thanks for the response. I greatly appreciate your involvement in the community. Much respect.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello,
@Reika
Thank You!
Hey I just installed it on to my infinity. I'm useing the lastest and all you have to do is go to witchery config and change the spiked potion id to 77

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I will not support a mod pack that has mods added in that are not shipped with it. This is not the place for that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.