Open 1.2.0: Unable to create new world/Crash

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I usually play on a server, but due to an issue on the server, I decided to create a new world... but I crash. I've noticed that it's due to that there might be a second dimension registered at 21. But I'm not sure... Here's the crash report. http://pastebin.com/r7AYSMdt2 I have done a bit of editing of the modpack, but only changing the client side mods, such as moving from journey map to opis, adding optifine(Which will probably be the problem if 1.7.10 truly is hated by it), adding mouse tweaks, and a thaumcraft node tracker mod. Any information needed and relevent I will supply.

Thank you,

Green

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
For me, try to create new world... Crash.

Known Fix:

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try creating world without your modifications, this would help locating problem, but by looking log, RFTools is trying to create its dimension 21 and its allready there. Did you add any mod that might create dimension?

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
That's the strange part, none of the mods I added should have added a dimension. But it seems that changing to the latest version of infinity, 1.2.1, fixed the problem, even including the addons.

Infusionzzz

Jul 29, 2019
It crashed because off optifine. It seems optifine is not compatible with one of the mods in the pack try removing optifine