Open 1.2.0: HELP PLZ! Everytime i try to explore my game crashes and corrupts itself

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Someone please help me i have no idea how to fix this or why it keeps happening, i cant even go to places i have already explored. Just to reiterate, every time i log on the game is fine(if i dont leave my base...) but the sec i go past like 5 or 6 chunks out, the game crashes than corrupts the save file, only way i have been getting by is setting the backup to go off every like 10 mins and keep changing out the save file with a back up.

I have 16g of ram, running windows 7 64 bit i also have the 64 bit java, which i thought, i might not have and that, that was the problem till i just checked it now. This problem started after i whipped my computer and restarted from factory settings, before hand it was running fine, but ever since the comp restart i can barely even play and it is very aggravating/upsetting.

Here is the crash report:
http://pastebin.com/77BEQtAu

I would really appreciate any help at all, i really enjoy the infinity pack and would desperately like to continue playing it, but if i cant fix this problem i dont see how i could continue to play, so again any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes, once i go 5 - 6 chunks away from my base (or 5 - 6 chunks away from were i load into the world) the game crashed and corrupts the world.

Known Fix:
none atm, to my knowledge

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Only give MC max 4Gb of memory for the starters and try FORCE updating your client for any errors in files. Make backups!