Open 1.2.0: Ender Storage not Crafting

Amicus_Fidelis

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
THIS IS ABOUT VERSION 1.3.0 (no choice for this version on post)

Our Server updated from version 1.2 to to 1.3.0 when that happened we had a lot of unexpected bugs happening. And before anyone says anything. Yes we tried a new world and re downloading the pack. It seems that we can no longer craft ender pouches and ender chest. As well as ender tanks. Pretty much everything associated with ender storage is broke. The crafting patterns have changed too. It use to require that you use AoA items when crafting ender chests and pouches and now its back to its original crafting pattern in 1.3.0---you can create the pattern for it but it won't pull out of the crating table. However this bug does not appear in single player mode. Only in Multiplayer on a Server does this happen. Has anyone who is playing Departed 1.3.0
experienced this also? Or is this a Known issue that is currently being worked on? Looking forward to your posts..thx! :D

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Amicus_Fidelis

Jul 29, 2019
Well It seems we figured out where the problem was...We put in ObisidianPlates mod for our server and it seems that putting in other mods breaks certain recipes. There seems to be a graphical glitch with this because if you craft a ender chest or ender pouch you must craft the pattern that was there in Departed ver 1.2.0 if try to craft it normally (Ender Storage) ver. as shown then it will not craft. You can still use this or other mods but if you do then the pattern will change and you must use the Departed Pattern and you won't be able to see that you crafted anything you have to Shift click the blank space and it will put it in your inventory. Also if you Take other mods out and just use Departed mods you will have to start a new world to fix this glitch. Basically "BE CAREFUL PUTTING OTHER MODS IN BECAUSE IT CAN BREAK YOUR WORLD"!!! I hope this helps others out that are thinking about putting extra mods into the Departed mod pack. I'm keeping this Forum open hoping that it will help others with similar problems. Feel free to post on this subject because I'm curious if anyone else is having such issues. THX!!! :D

Amicus_Fidelis

Jul 29, 2019
Okay its seems I jumped to conclusion to soon. We started a new Server with Departed 1.3.0 and with no other mods installed and still having graphical pattern glitch with ender chest and ender storage. So I guess we just wait until its fixed.

AlistairCheek

Jul 29, 2019
recipe has changed again just nei isnt showing it properly its now:
Limonite ingot| wool |Limonite ingot
Obsidian | chest | Obisdian
Limonite ingot | Moondust|Limonite ingot

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
I wasn't able to replicate this. If it's still happening to you on 1.4.0, could you take some screenshots or the recipe in NEI both on the server and in ssp?

Amicus_Fidelis

Jul 29, 2019
It won't happen in single player mode. I only seems to happen in Multiplayer on a Server...But Yes, if it still happens in 1.4.0 then I will Post again with a screenshot. Thx :D !!!