[1.10.2] Total Immersion [Semi-Hardcore][WIP][Curse]

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
A different kind of hardcore modpack!
z8Qdca8.png
Gallery
CurseForge
Also on the CurseVoice launcher!​

Total Immersion is a WIP hardcore modpack with a twist. Thanks to the mod "Iberia" If you die, when you respawn you'll be 500-2000 blocks away from where you died depending on the world difficulty. The thrill of having one life, without permanently losing your world/items.

The rest of the mods immerse you in the Minecraft world, including Stellar Sky, Hardcore Darkness, and Dynamic Lights. There are no Mini-Maps or constant block info HUDs here. Be aware of your surroundings, go on adventures to map out your own world.

Once you've found your place in the world you can start shaping it in your image with mods like Immersive Engineering, Calculator, EnderIO, Botania, and RFtools.

Looking for testers!
If this kind of pack interests you and you are good at testing, exploiting, and breaking mods, I'd love it if you'd give feedback on this pack. Whether its a Youtube/Twitch Letsplay, comment in this topic or posting a crash report. All feedback is welcome!

I'm particularly interested in how Calculator plays with the other mods since I have never used it before. If there's a particular item that is overpowering I'd like to know about it.