[1.10.2] Simply Magic 2 [Magic][Quest Tutorials][Light]

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, your world will not port over on an official release. An official version will come out once Thaumcraft has updated to 1.9.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Simply Magic 2 has restarted development and is now on 1.10.2! The pack code is the same and it is now version 1.10.2

The first few releases will be hammering out mod lists and configs. Your input is greatly appreciated on this forum and through the git issue page. A testing server will be put up soon that will be open to the public for testing. Enjoy!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
It has been fixed: a public server has been put up for testing hosted by Grandicraft! node2.grandicraft.net:25572

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Unlikely since the developer hasn't made an update in close to two years. The minecraft forum has said that the dev has gone entirely from the web. Unless someone else picks it up and ports it... there won't be a 1.10.2 version of witchery

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Unlikely since the developer hasn't made an update in close to two years. The minecraft forum has said that the dev has gone entirely from the web. Unless someone else picks it up and ports it... there won't be a 1.10.2 version of witchery

I doubt that will happen because as far as I know it's licence does not allow it to without permission from the author.

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but every time I try to open the HQM reward bag, it prevents me from interacting with anything and any broken block does not drop anything. I relogged and the reward bag was still in my inventory, but I picked up a lot of stuff that I'm assuming came from the reward bag.

L

legenda

я не могу найти где скачать именно? помогите

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
я не могу найти где скачать именно? помогите

Голос проклятия Google, скачать. Затем найдите все пакеты. Затем найдите «Просто волшебство».

Я использовал переводчика, так что надеюсь, что все в порядке.

Z

Zakkarian

I'm looking forward to this pack. I have some questions.
1) Will I break the pack if I install harvestcraft? I love all the extra food stuff.
2) Will I break the pack if I install biomes o plenty? I love all the extra biomes.
2) Are you waiting until Thaumcraft 6 comes out to release the official version?

Spleenling

Jul 29, 2019
Why does this have JEI not NEI? I was delighted that my favorite modpack got a new version only to find within 5 mins of loading it that with the current inventory mod it is unplayable for me. JEI won't even let me hack in Items because for some reason I am not a Server Admin on a Single Player Server (What was the even the point of making single player require servers?). This would not be a Problem if not for the fact the new lanucher does not seem let me disable Mods so I can't even install NEI because it would conflict.

Edit: Found how to change what mod are installed

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Why does this have JEI not NEI? I was delighted that my favorite modpack got a new version only to find within 5 mins of loading it that with the current inventory mod it is unplayable for me. JEI won't even let me hack in Items because for some reason I am not a Server Admin on a Single Player Server (What was the even the point of making single player require servers?). This would not be a Problem if not for the fact the new lanucher does not seem let me disable Mods so I can't even install NEI because it would conflict.

Edit: Found how to change what mod are installed
Um you have to enable cheats to spawn items in. Also you have to click the wrench icon and turn on cheat mode in JEI. I have never had a problem with JEI over NEI the main problem I see people have is they are used to the way NEI works and they assume JEI works the same way to do the same thing.