[1.10.2] Looking for people to help playtest my new modpack

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey all. I'm working on a modpack right now and our community is looking for testers!

We have a fully functional 1.10.2 modpack that has an emphasis on wilderness survival. If you are interested in checking out our modpack, come join our Discord. We'd love to hear your feedback.

We have a live server for group playtesting. We hope to see you!

My first modpack was called Heart & Soul. It was something of a kitchen sink modpack, but we tweaked it so progression had many avenues of approach. Balance was key between tech and magic, and there was harmony between the mods.

861274.png

That time has passed, and now the resource rich world has been stripped. What began as a lush world with resources as far as they eye could see is turned into a forbidden world, full of cold, harsh climates that bite at your skin and dry savannas with bugs biting at your cracking, parched orifices. With only a hatchet and empty bottle in hand, you pick a direction and head off.

As you adventure, you find that resources are beyond rare, and you begin to mine for valuables. With harsh weather conditions you push deeper into the mines. As you get lower you cool off, finding refuge from the sweltering sun and biting wind. You dig deeper, and as you approach bedrock your skin starts to warm up as the molten lava erupts from cracks in the mines as you dig deeper. Your first sight of iron is nothing more than a faint glint in your torch light; a beacon of hope. But it has to last you for a while, because your blistered hands and overheating body can't take much more mining.

When you come out of the mineshaft, you find other people in a situation similar to yours. But now you realize you're not alone. You forge alliances with other players, and nations are formed. As time passes, you start to realize that the others aren't here to help you, they're here to make what is yours theirs. With others are encroaching upon your territory, do you have what it takes to make what is left of this land your kingdom?

HS_Kingdoms.png

P

PixldHamster

ok, well this modpack looks really good and promising and it stands out to me because i always like them baren wasteland type modpacks (crash landing, regrowth) and this one sounds kinda similar so i would like to playtests this pack if it's alright with you