[1.10.2] [Curse] [Quests] Automata 2 - ProjectE, Draconic Evolution, Primordial Crops and more!

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
mdifxCe.png

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/automata-2
After being restricted by the potential of pure technology you realize that magic can work wonders for your factories. Whether its Exchanging some Gold for a Diamond, harnessing the power of the end, or even using monster drops to create powerful items.

ProjectE, Draconic Evolution, and Primordial Crops recipes have been heavily modified for balance. No recipes have been disabled, but you are not going to get free light-based EMC as easy...

Quests!
yhpYC77.png

Ultimate End Game Items
YRA1d16.png

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
Will this have a story or premade setting, like the first Automata? Scavenging gear from those ruins and discovering their secrets was so much fun.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Will this have a story or premade setting, like the first Automata? Scavenging gear from those ruins and discovering their secrets was so much fun.
It's not going to have as much of a story, but there will be ruins that reference the first Automata including the giant factory if I can get it to spawn correctly.

FTB launcher release?
I don't plan on an FTB laucher release because it has been deprecated and is a pain to update packs. If you want to play it without using the Curse launcher you'll need to use one of the Curse Modpack Downloaders.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded and tried the game, is the questing system still in progress? Seems too little quest to me haha

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
How about replacing "break block" quests with hand in quests? (also BQ sucks compared to HQM, I hate how it goes back to the main page every time)
I might change them to retrieval quests eventually, I just wanted to try out BQ features. At first I didn't like BQ either, but I can make quests much more varied with it over HQM.

rkpkid1997

Jul 29, 2019
How about replacing "break block" quests with hand in quests? (also BQ sucks compared to HQM, I hate how it goes back to the main page every time)

I agree. Honestly this is my first time ever seeing this mod, I didn't even know HQM had a decent rival. BQ looks nice, but it is difficult to navigate the UI.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Just released version 1.3.0. There is now a server download on curseforge.
Updated Forge to 12.18.2.2104

Added Gendustry

Disabled Yellorite Seeds (Use Uranium Seeds)

Disabled Minicio Seeds dropping from grass

Disabled getting extra seeds from magical crops

Added a 2 structures that spawn relatively common anywhere

Added a structure that spawns in mountain and hill biomes

Added hidden quests to find unique items in the custom structures

Added Primordial Crops quest line

Added a few Project E quests

Added some ‘hoarding’ style quests

Added a few ‘to-do’ style quests

Updated Railcraft

Re-Enabled JEI Block Drops

Updated BrandonsCore

Updated CodeChickenCore

Updated Ender Storage

Updated Immersive Engineering

Updated Journey Map

Updated JEI

Updated Recurrent Complex

Updated RFtools and RFtoolsDimensions

Updated Tinkers Construct

Updated TombManyGraves

Updated Forestry

If anyone is doing a LetsPlay of Automata 2 I'd love to see it. That's probably the best feedback I can get. Watching one helped me fix so many things in the first Automata.

IL2

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Our community is planning to install your modpack on our server! Automata have a lot of interesting mods. And also very important that it has quests. I hope you will develop your modpack further.

Last edited: