[1.10.2][Curse] Garden of Madness 2 [W.I.P.][Skyblock][Quests]

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Splash.png

PACK CODE: madness2

Garden of Madness 2 is the sequel to the original from 1.7.10. Like the first it's a Botania based skyblock with a combination of Tech and Magic mods. The achievement book has been updated to an actual quest book and there are many new mods to explore, but the core principles of the pack are still there.

**THIS PACK IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT! EXPECT UPDATES AND MOD CHANGES!**

You awaken after the world has fallen apart, all that remains are the dying roots of what used to be the World Tree. It's up to you to rebuild the world, will you venture down the path of purity or will you make the same mistakes that brought the world to ruin all over again? The choice is yours!

**The Quest book is widely incomplete. Some quests may be broken or even subject to change. But the pack is completely playable without the quest book.**

Mods:

**Magneticraft is Slated for removal, it's broken

Change Log:
-Removed Magneticraft
-Quest Book Massively Updated
-Added Embers
-Updated Many Mods
-Made Agricultural Revolution somewhat playable

-Released
-Magneticraft doesn't work
-Quest Book Widely Incomplete

Last edited:
Reactions: mickaboy72

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
I've been working tirelessly on the Quest book, a few things have been dropped, a few things have been added.

The Quest book is mostly done, I'd say 75-80% complete. Mekanism, Ender IO, Blood Magic and Roots are left to complete. As well as Embers since I just added it.

Magneticraft has been dropped due to being bugged and not really needed

Embers has been added for more Magic based stuff, Dwarven magitech from the creator of Roots. The mod has no in game documentation so I'll try to be as detailed as possible in the quest line.

There have also been numerous mod updates so I plan on getting those all updated aswell

And Some recipes were changed/added to make The Agricultural Revolution playable at all. I still want to use it because Agricraft has no compatibility in it yet and Magical Crops or the 1.10 equivalent is too OP and too wide reaching.

Last edited: