• Tiredness
  • Hardcore darkness
  • Scaling Health
  • Realistic Torches
  • Spice of life

The pack is still WIP and feel free to suggest any mods and ideas~
You can either PM me, email or find me on discord~

AWTS
FTB Thread: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/th...step-survival-v-1-2-0-stable-250-mods.154391/
Curse: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/another-way-to-start-awts

My email: [email protected]

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
After a quick test GoG world I found that Tic torches do not need matches or will not be extinguished by rain, the rang of lava causing heat stroke is to far, so mean you early cobble gen after 10 seconds you need to go jump in water to cool off but seems to be really effective water pool needs to be more than 10 blocks away, so really a cobble gen is not really a usable option atm, I'll post any other issues I find as I find them, there are some config issues too, I forget that blocks atm, will check later, I just remember some early game items have no recipe.

Edit: The crucible had no recipe, another issue I found is that food has too many values, IE day & rot %, this means food is taking up way more space that should be required, for me that is enough for now I may look again when you have progressed a little more, I do get the idea but it requires a fine balance to work well.

PS why not wait a month or so & do a 1.10 version, there are many packs of differing flavours but on the same theme around atm & a lot are upgrading to the newer MC versions.

Anyhoo that last bit is mho, good luck & keep on trucking..

Last edited:

BigRice1018

Jul 29, 2019
After a quick test GoG world I found that Tic torches do not need matches or will not be extinguished by rain, the rang of lava causing heat stroke is to far, so mean you early cobble gen after 10 seconds you need to go jump in water to cool off but seems to be really effective water pool needs to be more than 10 blocks away, so really a cobble gen is not really a usable option atm, I'll post any other issues I find as I find them, there are some config issues too, I forget that blocks atm, will check later, I just remember some early game items have no recipe.

Edit: The crucible had no recipe, another issue I found is that food has too many values, IE day & rot %, this means food is taking up way more space that should be required, for me that is enough for now I may look again when you have progressed a little more, I do get the idea but it requires a fine balance to work well.

PS why not wait a month or so & do a 1.10 version, there are many packs of differing flavours but on the same theme around atm & a lot are upgrading to the newer MC versions.

Anyhoo that last bit is mho, good luck & keep on trucking..
Sorry for the late reply... Don't get any notification on email...
For now i just stopped this project because i want to concentrated on AWTS and finish it
But thanks for all your suggestion. I'll look into that later :D