1.1.4 Unleashed server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Just wonder, 1.1.4 Unleashed has been out for a good long while now, is there going to be an update for the server files to go with it? Also, is there anywhere to get older version of the server files? The site never labels it, and I'd just like to have a fallback plan.
Thanks

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
The server files are available already, it downloads the server for what ever version you have selected, so if you have 1.1.4 selected and you hit download server it'll download the 1.1.4 version of the server

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
The server files are available already, it downloads the server for what ever version you have selected, so if you have 1.1.4 selected and you hit download server it'll download the 1.1.4 version of the server

It's true; I'm running a 1.1.4 server as we speak. At the time I had to download it through the launcher as it wasn't up on the website. Maybe that hasn't changed. Is that because it still isn't the recommended version?

Reactions: Cosmology27

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
It's true; I'm running a 1.1.4 server as we speak. At the time I had to download it through the launcher as it wasn't up on the website. Maybe that hasn't changed. Is that because it still isn't the recommended version?

correct, they only have the recommended release available for download on the site. But every version available can be downloaded from the launcher, so it's normally easiest to just use that.

Reactions: Cosmology27