Open 1.1.0: Unable to input to Induction Smelter manually or automatically

bilbsy

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Pretty much as the title says, I can't put anything into induction smelters, they aren't locked by the flux slot button, it's just not letting my input to either input slot. Tried manually and automatically, this seems to sometimes work and generally works if I restart the entire game. I've also got a similar problem with sand disappearing in my logistics system generally the same time as the induction smelters stop working this is also only sand disappearing, it's weird and I really can't work out why xD

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Just happens over time sometimes like 5 minutes of playing sometimes an hour. Unsure how it was caused first time though so not sure this helps too much

Known Fix:

V

vodamark

Confirmed for me also. Using alloy smelter for the moment as a workaround. And no, it's not a "locked flux slot" issue. You just can't put anything in any of the slots, anything that it usually accepts. Also, it worked for me without any problems today. When it stopped, I didn't update my pack. I didn't even restart the game. The only thing I did was save&exit, created a new world briefly, exited that one and reentered my original world. I'm not sure if this triggered the bug though.

V

vodamark

So, about the induction smelter... I needed to make refined iron. Up until now I was doing it with 1 gold ingot & 2 pulverized coal. As previously mentioned, it wouldn't accept iron ingots. But what it did accept was pulverized coal. So I went to recheck the recipes again and found out that they changed! I couldn't make refined iron with iron ingots anymore, but it worked if I pulverized the ingot first to dust. This applies also for all other ingots. It doesn't accept ingots any more at all, just dusts.

Am I going crazy or are the recipes changing as I progress with the play-through? Is this a bug or is it intended? I kind of noticed before that they changed for some things, but I thought I must have imagined things. For example, when I was making more BC lasers, suddenly I only got 1 laser per craft operation, but I could have sworn I got 2 when I first built them.

F

fenixtigerz

I'm having the same issue. I just attempted to place a redstone block and stone in my Induction Furnace to make redstone ore. It would accept the stone, but not the block. I went to check the recipe's and it had literally changed over night.