1.1.0: Time reset to Dawn upon entering inventory

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Terrahero

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Everytime i press E to check my inventory the world time is reset to dawn.

I have only installed the modpack, and not altered it in anyway or messed around with mod settings such as NEI.

Starting a new world, or removing the modpack and reinstalling it, has had no effect on the issue.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
It is repeatable by simply going into my inventory with E.

Known Fix:
Self-correcting after the first night.

Last edited:

Terrahero

Jul 29, 2019
paste.feed-the-beast.com isn't working. Put it in a .txt file.

Attachments

• ftb log.txt
    522.8 KB · Views: 99

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, that's weird. It can't find your profile properties at one point, but that doesn't sound like it would cause this.
Check your controls in the menu I guess? Maybe something is set to the E key besides your inventory.
Side note; Only thing I can think of that sets time as a normal operation is part of NEI, but I've never heard of it having the OP commands bound to keys. XD

Terrahero

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried rebinding the inventory key to something different, this did not change it.

That wasn't even the weirdest. It seems the issue is more of a graphical one. The sun resets to dawn but it will still become night, it just happens very suddenly. Once it starts with the night and becomes dark it no longer resets to dawn anymore, following the first night the issue no longer persists.

It's like the position of the sun get's reset to dawn, but the "clock" does not. And it only happens during the first day. So the bug is far less bothersome than i initially thought.