Open 1.1.0: Super Builder wand not craftable?

T

Thrasher1237

Version:

What is the bug:
Not sure if bug, or just not implemented in this mudpack, but I made the pseudo inversion sigil and made stable ingots with it, it is not allowing me to create the super builder's wand with the standard recipe with obsidian and the stable ingot, also tried with steel rods, and tried with the ingots in place of the diamond blocks in that recipe. Not sure if the recipe has changed due to the standard builder wand recipe being altered. If so, has anyone figured it out?

Mod & Version:
Extra Utilites 1.2.12

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
As I suspected, commenting out the line removing the normal recipe for basic wand fixes the issue.

Jorvalt

Jul 29, 2019
My friend told me that this is due to the fact that they altered the regular builder's wand recipe. The Super Builder's Wand probably uses the template for the Builder's Wand and just replaces the Unstable Ingot with the Mobius "Stable/Unstable" Ingot. However, since the Builder's Wand recipe now does not contain an Unstable Ingot, the Super Builder's Wand recipe is broken. I'm pretty sure they mentioned they were going to fix this like months ago but they haven't gotten around to it. They might have forgotten.