1.1.0: Reinforced Portable Tank in Liquid Transposer corrupting game

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sillybach

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Placing an empty Reinforced Portable Tank into an empty Liquid Transposer which is set to fill the tank consistentantly corrupts my game file.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Put an empty Hardened Portable Tank into an empty Fluid Transposer....then make sure it has power. I double-dog dare you..... Its 100% repeatable in creative mode and doesn't seem to care which tank or what tier of Transposer you use. I have tried it with a creative energy Energy cell and in my survival game with conduit. I fed power from the back in both instances.

Known Fix:
This problem only happens when the transposer is empty and so far only when putting portable tanks into it

Tallinu

Jul 29, 2019
This bug is fixed in a newer version of Thermal Expansion. The pack needs to be updated. We manually updated TE on our server to recover from this situation.

Basically, there's nothing wrong with the save - but it's saved in a state where that version of TE crashes every time the transposer tries to run. (In other words, on the very first game tick after the world is loaded or server is started.)

Pantheis

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm that updating to the mods for Thermal Expansion fixes this issue and the save file is intact. I run the server that Tallinu and I play on and was able to fix it.