Open 1.1.0: Not gravestone after death infinity skyblock Evolved 1.1.0

G

Guyo

hello all ,

when I die I see no headstone , I remove my save and re create multiple world, tested and each time, openblock does not give me grave , so .... I lose all my inventory. this is normal , attorneys in the version of infinity skyblock Evolved 1.1.0 ?

Last edited:

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
hello all ,

when I die I see no headstone , I remove my save and re create multiple world, tested and each time, openblock does not give me grave , so .... I lose all my inventory. this is normal , attorneys in the version of infinity skyblock Evolved 1.1.0 ?

A few things:

1. It's a skyblock, all resources you'll ever need to start anew come from a tree and a dirt patch, with some RNG luck.

2. If you have a bug with OpenBlocks gravestones not forming properly when set to form in the config, and there are no conflicting configs anywhere else blocking it from forming, you should find their issue reporting system and use it to file a bug report.

3. If you died over the void and the gravestone did form, it'll be at the lowest Y-level possible because that's where you died, have fun getting down there, and take some blocks and a magnet ring from Botania if you've managed to get that far.

4. I personally play with cheats enabled, this means it's easy to get a replacement for a lost item, or resources to start anew if some Creeper blew up the platform before it got large enough that one would have somewhere to respawn, in my single-player world. You didn't say if you were in SP or MP, so depending on what your world is set up for, it may be possible to simply ask other players to give you some help.

5. Last but not least, this is an expert skyblock map, very hard and very grindy, you're supposed to be an expert at this, don't let a death get you down! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid